Reviews for Decisions
chairleyton lover chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I really love this story it's going into my favourites! I think it would've been better if Amy did give John up to Donvan and Leon, she would've been happier. While she did love her son, I don't she was ready to take on teen motherhood.
slotat071 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Aww! This was so bitter sweet! I think you characterized Amy and Ashley really well! I wonder how Amy would have been if she gave up John for adoption to. You should add to this story. Excellent job! :)
Anastasia Belle chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I loved this one shot it was really sweet and I wouldn't have minded if Amy adopted john but then there would be no show lol. I loved how you captured season 1 Amy and Ashley perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I really like this story I loved how Leon and Donavan adopted him, it actually would've been the best thing for Amy she was still so young and wasn't quite mature you know I think Amy became a mom to the best of her abilities even though she struggled a lot and felt overwhelmed. I don't like how a lot of people called her whiny and mean, I mean you try being 15 and having a baby, with no sleep and a father who you aren't really friends with and goes home and has sex while the mom is up all night taking care of the baby because her boyfriend is jealous of the father of her baby! It's just so drama it would be enough to make anyone go crazy.
fox24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Good story. I always it would have been better if Amy choose open adoption for John. She wasen't ready to be a mother and while I think she did the best she could, I think there were moments where she displayed immaturity and she needed more time before she could raise a child. Plus it would made the Ricky/Ben/triangle easier people wouldn't wonder if she was with Ricky cause of the the baby
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I really liked this AU. This reminded me of early season one Ashley and Amy, like the scene when Amy admits she's pregnant and Ashley wraps the red blanket around her. At first I thought Amy gave John up to unknowns, but it was a nice bit of closure to know it was Donovan and Leon, who will raise him with love and still allow Amy to see him. She'll also be able to live her dreams and go to New York without the Ricky drama. In this universe, maybe Ricky/Adrian and Ben/Amy will have uninterrupted happiness. I hope so! Nice job!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/5/2013