Reviews for Paint It Black (Part 1)
kobby76 chapter 117 . 4/19
Thank you so much for this wonderfully dirty story about our favourite boys. I must admit I enjoyed the dirty parts of the story better once the boys were slightly older and I especially loved all their arguments about who was the girl in the relationship, and how Sam was definitely going to make Dean bottom once in a while. I like the two ending twist, giving the readers a chance to decide to read the follow up story or to give the boys their happy ending.
I for one will be reading the next story promptly!
kobby76 chapter 34 . 4/14
Chapter 34: poor Dean really does have some issues thanks to john!
kobby76 chapter 20 . 4/13
Just finishes chapter 20! Can't believe he said all that out loud!
Yaastiel.the.FandoManiac chapter 1 . 3/10
I hardly ever review on storys but...
This story is the best wincest fic I have ever read, i re-read this alot.. Its so... Amazing..
(Anything for Sammy is also an amazing story as well)
Not Quite a Vampire chapter 1 . 2/1
Paint it Black is an awesome song
Death'sAngel18 chapter 86 . 1/25
Which chapter does Sam lock Dean onto a car and Dean pisses himself?
TheOriginalSatan chapter 117 . 12/14/2014
I was wanting to know what the name/title of part 2 is called
Rayray10 chapter 84 . 7/28/2014
I die in side reading the end, when they are in jail with three otherwise boys. That park was just so awesome.
Miss Nothing. Miss Everything chapter 117 . 7/24/2014
I love you, i love this story, i love your mother for giving birth to you, and i love your dirty mind that wrote this story.
PshhAnonymous chapter 117 . 6/30/2014
Dude this story was freaking awesome! The plot was good, the words flowed, the characters stolen heart! And it wasn't all about the smut there was that nice fluff and the darkness and angst too were amazingly well worked into the story. Sure there were littler stakes here or there but you really kepte hooked on this for days on end wondering how it all would go so great job, and keep up the amazing work! -Dawn
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 80 . 6/10/2014
"I can't wait around for the stupid Winchester brothers to throw me a bone" That's when you realize: Kelly didn't just want Sam, he wanted Sam and Dean... At the same time.
marindamlventer chapter 117 . 3/16/2014
It was an amazing read loved it!
Symphonimore chapter 117 . 11/20/2013
I love your stories so muchh.. Can't wait for part 2!
SciFiLvr13 chapter 117 . 11/9/2013
Looking forward to the next installment of this story. Great story.
Danni613 chapter 117 . 10/15/2013
Oh that's such a tease! Hope it starts soon...I can hardly wait! This fic was incredible. You're the best Winter!

Devotedly,