Reviews for Blame
Machamp09 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
oh my god i actually pulled up katawa shoujo and listen to the track painful history while reading that and i don't think i've ever cried QUITE that much at anything else i've read before seriously it was so sad i wanted to just hug someone (yes im a guy SHUTUP just cause i felt the need to cry at something sad)
Proudwing chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is really good! It's almost as if I'm actually playing the game. I glad you did a misha story, there aren't many for her. She totally should of had a route in the game, it would of been very interesting. Anyway, great story, keep up the good work!
Jackson12 chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
I could kiss you, I... my admiration stops at nothing short than hero worship.

This was simply amazing pip, and I'll be damned if from this point forward I don't call this the greatest fic of this fandom. Thanks for the heartwarming description that brought a smile to my face, and for that ninth chapter that made me choke up and want to curl up into a ball.

What I want to say is, you are an amazing author and this is an amazing story :)
Deus Orion chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
Awesome story, wished there was an epilogue though, but it was still amazong none the less.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2