Reviews for What Happens When Twilight Sees a Butterfly
werewolf99 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I am very sorry your not going to finish this story & i feel sad because i loved it.
Slendys Right Butt Cheek chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Hahaha XD This is so amazingly funny :D
Cozy Shadow chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Did you just say, "Why me?" at the end?
CookieMunchies chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Haha I loved it, what does the last line say? I don't really trust Google Translator.

I love Amy and Shadow's relationship on here, a bit different and love their "playfulness" or just comfortable in each others presence. But I think is kind of OOC but cute.

I generally don't read OC fics because their such Mary Sues! This one is...okay because she at least she isn't girly or perfect... I think weird is a flaw, that's what I think of Twilight (Lol, not the movie) xD well I'm weird too

I'm rambling! Sorry...this ramble would've been longer but, oh well!

.: Keep On Writing, My Friend :.
bloody-bat10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Whoa...This one is good...not what I expected but it is good,
mos22 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
nice website but I need to get more know about this website but nice I like it
TwilighttheWolf chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I don't have a fanfiction club and my name is TI
bearvalley3365 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
TI was wondering if you could please give Noah a chance to be in your fan fiction club. He is a purple, black, white, silver, gold, and red colored male panda bear. He also has silver eyes, gold shoes, earrings, and chains. He is a good guy, but just wants to be famous like Sonic the Hedgehog and the entire cast of heroes and villians that you already have in your fanfaction club. He also will eat anything except coconuts. I was also hoping you can choose his age as long as he stays a male and isn't gay.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I thought this was about Twilight sparkle...what a let down.
Lightning rose chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
0.0 This reminds me of someone...
?: hey!
LOL!
SparkTheHedgehog2012 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Love it! Entertainingly good, about your OCs determination! *Finishes up popcorn* This should be a movie.
UltimateisUltimate chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I loved it! But, what were you saying in the last line?