Reviews for Dreams of The Forgotten
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
i hope you'll still continue this! :)
shayy chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
SCREAMS
i need more heaves
ERDG-Fiji chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
I've unexpectedly fallen in love with this story. Hopefully you have time to update it, I can't wait to find out more :)
IsyPerolla chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Ahhhh, I can not believe you posted! Thanks for that, I'm jumping for joy, haha!
I thought maybe you had abandoned this story, I've been waiting all this time for the update *-*

"He then slowly shifted his hand to interlock their fingers and gave a soft squeeze." - Wow, this was so cute! I thrilled me with the sweetness and emotion of the moment *-*

"It's your fault for being so fucking seductive." - Hahahaha, MAGNIFICENT! This whole scene of them in bed was amazing! I loved *-* But... fucking hell, I wanted so muuuch read what happened next *-* Hehe.

Aww, what a beautiful, Eren heard Rivaille's voice calling for him! Now I'm imagining his reaction when he REALLY hear the voice of his eternal lover *-*
So... where Eren, Annie and the others are? It's some kind of farm? It seems to be a very good place :)

I loveeed this chapter, it is amazing * -*
Wow, you write so well, I'm admired, and I'm really enjoying the way you write, the reading flows so pleasurably, it is a pleasure for me to read it *-*
Please do not take too much to post the next chapter, or I'll die of anxiety, haha xD
See you soon :)
Kisses!
Akatsuki-Gal chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Holy crap this fanfic is amazing, my shameless love for Ereri contributes to it of course w
Misuchin chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Wow I really really love your writing style so much and this story and the plot and just everything . You my friend have all my love and all of my support and tbh I don't think it's confusing at all. I really like the flashbacks, hell even the order it's just so perfect and this makes me speechless and gives me so many feels. I really look forward to read the next chapter. Please take your time and thanks again for writing this
Misuchin chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Okay the Prologue already made me love your story so much. I simply love your writing style and how you describe the characters and how they act and stuff. It's perfectly in character and this is really important to me. Thank you for writing this, I look forward how your work will advance.
Shuuwai chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Is this after Annie, Reiner and Bert kidnap Eren?
Hm...
koichii chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Are the four of them (Eren, Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt) out somewhere far from the Scouting Legion? Did they kidnap Eren or something? I find it hard to believe that Mikasa let them do that. Haha!

And when is Rivaille going to show up and take back what's his? I have so many questions, ne? Lol. Please update soon! :)
olive chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
this is a pretty nice idea, you shoulld continue it!it was very enjoyable tor ead!
azab chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I loved it it a lot, hope you update it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Sounds pretty great so far. Update soon!
IsyPerolla chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Ohh, it seems that this story is beautiful, and has everything to be! * - *
I have only one doubt: the story will be AU?

I'll be anxiously waiting for the next chapter! xD
13LettersLong chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This seems like it's gonna be an interesting fic :D
Update soon :3