Reviews for A Magician's Psalms: PHASE 01
Krealition chapter 1 . 7/11
Interesting, but needs better grammar. I can proof-read it for you if you want me to. I don't mind.
The last part of Sakis hyme code is not ARTONELICO its Harvestasha
So the first phase is finally at an end, just several more to go. These updates take forever but the pay off at the end is totally worth it. I await the next phase, and I still want to know who the heck Yuto is!
Demons Anarchy of Pride chapter 4 . 1/2
Minakoto Yukisato chapter 12 . 1/1
I was waiting for that. I knew you were going to write a scene where the Ar Ciel gang get a taste of mystery food x the moment I first read this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Does this mean that Yosuke could really be another person that was from Ar tonelico that lost his memories when he went to earth? NO! I must be speaking crazy talk! Or maybe Yuto is like a different persona inside that Yosuke doesn't know about. I dunno, I'm most likely spouting out crap that's not going to happen.
aquagon chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Hmm, the plot is making good progress, and the fight scenes have been very exciting so far. I also have to say that the combination between the characters are working excellently as well. It'll be sad that you have to take a hiatus once Phase 1 ends, but I'll wait until you start with the next part once you have finished the next chapter.

PD: Good choice with "Susanno" for the battle music, but I have to clarify that it was composed by solely by Daisuke Achiwa.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Ohhhh... now that Yukiko is here, we must have Aoto have mysterious food X be feed to him! *evil laugh*
Even though the updates are slow this is one of the best fanfiction i've ever read in my life.
qsklue chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Good chapter.

Will there personas evolve(persona 4 crew)? Wonder what the ar tonelico crew think about Yosuke and the rest reaction to the name saki
qsklue chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Liked the story a lot.

Can't wait to read the next part. The dives was written very well. I liked the part where the persona 4 crew misunderstood what it meant to dive. That was funny especially the reaction of the air tonicilo crew. Wonder how they will react when they find out tatsumie is a girl lol.

How did u pick finnel to be yosukes partner. Interesting what u did with yosukes card in that it have the fool on one side and the magician on the other.

Wonder how at to and the rest will react to chie and Yukiko. What do Fannil think who Saki is and what relation she have to Yosuke?

Can't wait to read more.
Itherael chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
I like this. Keep on writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
a new chapter, thx. Even if the updates do take a while it doesn't bother me. But what's with Chie being able to call Yosuke? I'll just have to wait for the next chapter :)
Haseo55 chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Thanks for updating, i really needed to see opne of my favs being updated.

Als near the end on Finnel cosmosphere you posted Aoto instead of Yosuke
llat-2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is nice but, i feel I should wait until I finish Ar Tonelico 3 before I go any further.
aquagon chapter 9 . 5/2/2014
You should really drop the part of the scanner detecting Reyvateil signals from the MP3 player. According to Shurelia (from Ar tonelico 1), recordings of music and singing can only store D-Waves (material energy, sound waves), while the signals the Reyvateils emit are formed by H-Waves (mental/spiritual energy, life force), which no recording equipment aside of the one used for creating Reyvateils is able to pick up and sample.

And yeah, in Ar Ciel they also have music recording equipment and players called Teleon, but they are only found in particularly wealthy areas like Clustania and Archia. On the other hand, these devices are unknown to inhabitants of poorer areas like the entirety of the Great Fang.