Reviews for A Magician's Psalms: PHASE 01
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 3 . 1/9
I think that this chapter Is great.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 2 . 1/9
I like this chapter and I don't remember a lot of this story.
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 1 . 1/9
I have read this story a few months ago but then I didn't comment and I want to read this story again. I like this story and this chapter Is great.
ARSLOTHES chapter 12 . 1/24/2017
looking forward to the next chapter
Dash master 48 chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I wonder whatever is causing Yu to not be available.
Writer Of Illusion chapter 12 . 5/9/2016
I read this story from Chapter 1 prologue until the end of Chapter 12, all i can say is, you have a solid plot and interesting concept

Since this is only Phase 1, i have to ask when will Phase 2 be up?

Also nice way to put up mystery and a lot of good song choice, though i have to ask, why did you skip the Arcana Priestess Shadow Fight?
Krealition chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Interesting, but needs better grammar. I can proof-read it for you if you want me to. I don't mind.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
The last part of Sakis hyme code is not ARTONELICO its Harvestasha
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
So the first phase is finally at an end, just several more to go. These updates take forever but the pay off at the end is totally worth it. I await the next phase, and I still want to know who the heck Yuto is!
Starlight's Poet chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
...WHY THAT DAMN LITTLE BEAR!
Minakoto Yukisato chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
I was waiting for that. I knew you were going to write a scene where the Ar Ciel gang get a taste of mystery food x the moment I first read this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Does this mean that Yosuke could really be another person that was from Ar tonelico that lost his memories when he went to earth? NO! I must be speaking crazy talk! Or maybe Yuto is like a different persona inside that Yosuke doesn't know about. I dunno, I'm most likely spouting out crap that's not going to happen.
aquagon chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
Hmm, the plot is making good progress, and the fight scenes have been very exciting so far. I also have to say that the combination between the characters are working excellently as well. It'll be sad that you have to take a hiatus once Phase 1 ends, but I'll wait until you start with the next part once you have finished the next chapter.

PD: Good choice with "Susanno" for the battle music, but I have to clarify that it was composed by solely by Daisuke Achiwa.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Ohhhh... now that Yukiko is here, we must have Aoto have mysterious food X be feed to him! *evil laugh*
Even though the updates are slow this is one of the best fanfiction i've ever read in my life.
qsklue chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Good chapter.

Will there personas evolve(persona 4 crew)? Wonder what the ar tonelico crew think about Yosuke and the rest reaction to the name saki