Reviews for Full Circle
Katie Yuy chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Aww! I just love this story! You are such a wonderful writer and I think you did a great job with Une and Trowa's characters. These two are one of my favorite 'alternate' pairings (next to Relena/Wufei). Great job!
Morganeth Taren'drel chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
Absolutly! positively! One of the most beautiful stories, I've ever read! I love the way your worte Trowa, his sense of humour was excellent. and Une's inner thoughts, and history of her life were very enlightening. I've never read a paring like this before but I love it! hope you write more of them soon, your writing is very good _!
Cassie chapter 3 . 2/1/2003
This was amazing. I can't believe you don't have hundreds of reviews. I love Une and Trowa together.
Lit Tenshi chapter 3 . 8/30/2002
Hehe, I get to be mentioned, I get to be mentioned. You know I love this story right? Good, now get working on the other one, cause I want to know what happens.
Beckster chapter 3 . 8/29/2002
First off I want to thank my friend for telling me about this fic cause I dont check ffnet anymore. And 2ndly *snugglehuggleglomp* THANK YOU for embracing this very rare and overlooked couple! They are by far my favorite rare pair and a huge fan of them as well. You kept them IC and even though you said you had trouble with writing Trowa, I think you did a excellent job! I was so giddy at reading this it just totally made me happy for probably my whole week! (and thats not including going to Animefest this weekend in Dallas either _) I have a few 3x11 fics in the making as well and if you interested in seeing some more of these fics, I can send you a few links (but I thought I'd warn ya know that most of them are lemons). I got a kick out of Sally's ways and getting Wufei to go along with her regardless. tehehehehehehe. I also cosplay as Colonel Une at cons and a friend of mine is going as OZ Trowa this weekend. I'll see what kind of pics I can get of us together. If your interested as well, I commissioned a friend of mine to do me a 3x11 pic and it was great! If you want to see it, go to my profile section and get my email address. I'll send you the link cause I dont want to put it here since this place has a bad case of "sticky fingers" when it comes to fics or pics.

Anyways all that rambling, I want to say again a huge thank you for writing this couple and to make it ver well done! I shall now put this fic on my fav. list *hugs* _