Reviews for To Transcend Understanding
Red Paine chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
awwwwwwwwwww brotherly loooooooooove! I still feel unworthy for not being a Merlin fan but this was still beautiful... wait... I might have already done this one... whoops...
well, I shall do my best. btw, Pea's being a real butt. she's cute anyway X3
-Hikaru
Laree England chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
You asked for a response, and I am more than happy to give you one. So here goes.

OH MY GOD TJODOWSJBEHEJDKEBSJ!

Why. Why you hurt my feels.

I'm just sitting here, wishing beyond desperate wish that the show had this happen, and that everyone wrote like you do. If anyone has told you this is close to slash, I will personally punch them for you, because I know what it's like to e at the other end of that review. This was so beautiful and so incredibly Arthur, I could feel his emotions emanating from my screen. I also loved how you ended it, definitely one of my favorite fic endings ever! How he sees Merlin's magic and just laughs. Oh, my, just... Thank you, is all I can say! Thank you thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is amazing! You made me miss Merlin all over again! I wish the show has ended like this! Great, great job!
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is great! Short and so very perfect. Definitely in my favorites! And now I'm going to check out the rest of your stories.
WishIwasinCamelot chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Your strange! they are too! but its so beautiful!
CaptainOzone chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
THIS.

What is so amazing about this is that you capture the two facets of love - that of passionate, romantic love and that of the love that exists between brothers - to perfection, and you show that there is a difference between the two and that that difference is just as beautiful as each type of love is by itself, if that makes sense. Your style, your diction, your characterization... it's truly wonderful and enchanting, as well. You can see how much you've improved, and I'm proud of you.
Distressed Clover chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I absolutely adore this. Thank you for putting the boys' relationship into perspective like this. If that makes sense.
CarolynneRuth chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
It was fantastic! Loved it. Please write more.
ArthurianDream chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Are you going to continue this? (:
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I LOVED IT! Very brillant !
Chiizen chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wow, it was really nice to read. I sincerely enjoyed reading it !
So I say, you can be proud of yourself !
Continue on writing such amazing stories !

Cheers from France, Chiiz.
April29Roses chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
A great one shot of a singular moment. A moment in which all that Arthur knows and feels comes together in a bolt of intuition and logic and heart! This one shot has a great immediacy and I loved his shout of laughter at the end. Well done!
MarauderRose1913 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Sorry, I'm on my phone, so I'm not logged in. That was WONDERFUL! That would be a great english assignment, well-structured, I could find no spelling, punctuation or grammar mistakes (and I'm a grammar nazi) I thouroughly enjoued reading it :)
MarauderRose19136
mersan123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Well done. A great little story, well written and enjoyable. Hope you are encouraged to put pen to paper again as it would seem you do have a talent there.
MildeAmasoj chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I absolutely loved this!
I mean, I can't explain it in words...
It was short yet so true and... *implodes*
I mean, this is indeed your best work.
As much as I love longer stories (mostly because I seem unable to write them), short stories with not many or not at all dialogues are amazing most of the time.
They're reflections and narration a of the story, and they express the character's feeling better than anything else.
I loved this, and I'll put this into my fav list.
You know, if a story is in my fab list I must really like it because my favorite stories aren't many.
And I really liked this!

And, believe me, I know how much it took you to write this.
I've been waiting for this for a long time, and it was worth the wait.

And the god thing is that you managed to explain the deep relationship between Merlin and Arthur, and for once with Arthur doing the thinking, without even considering that their relationship could be romantic.
It's amazing!

And the quote was great.
I mean great as in AWESOME!

Keep up the good work :D

Kisses from Italy!