Reviews for The Kidnapping of Light
ezziemasroor chapter 3 . 6/19
not to sound too critical but i don't understand how Klaus found her?
ezziemasroor chapter 1 . 6/19
awsome story...you r an amazing writer
KlarolineAlways chapter 6 . 6/1
Well I would have put up a lot more resistance than that :/
JuseaPeterson chapter 26 . 4/13
I really loved your take on the Hades/Persephone story. That was one of my favorites growing up. I loved how though it had the similarities it was definitely its' own story. I loved how Klaus and Caroline fell for each other but it didn't happen for Caroline right away. The prophecy was interesting and I like how it was in there.

I really loved how Caroline choose to go back to Klaus because she loved him and she figured out that she could still do her duties and be with the man she loved.

I was worried when Mikael had captured Caroline. It was good that Stefan arrived with the weapons when he did. I was on the edge of my seat for the fight against Mikael. I love that together they were able to defeat him.

Great story!
emma.dipietro chapter 27 . 3/7
Yeay I'm so happy right now. You made my day! BTW I don't i now if you know yet but this Fanfic is now listed on klaroline magazine.25 Klaroline Fanfics That Would Have Made A Better Movie Than 50 Shades. Congrats are in own order! Good job
Bookworm4everawesome chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
I am sorry to point this out but this is bothering me both Elijah and kathrine are god/dess of wisdom other then that i love this sorry
Jacob Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
good story
FirePrincess96 chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
This was a great story! Congrats!
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I love how you described Elijah's clothes exactly like the ones that were worn by Ares in both Xena and Hercules!
Epitomeofme chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
Mentally kicking myself for taking this long to read it, ohh man it was soo good and why, oh why does it have to end..:,( anyways i loved it thank u for this beautiful story. Will defintely keep an eye out for the other upcoming fanfics..:) Thank u again.
Ellavm18 chapter 26 . 12/17/2013
loved it thanks for writing it for us :)
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 26 . 12/16/2013
Okay, wow, this is so beautiful! Really, so well written. I actually cried in some points because it was too intense and perfect. I love it!
Klaroline-lovegames chapter 26 . 12/10/2013
Update soon:) I can't wait for your new story and I loved the way this one ended
Grace5231973 chapter 26 . 12/10/2013
Can't wait! I loved this story!
FaberryBRA chapter 26 . 12/9/2013