Reviews for No Rest for the Winchesters
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Very nice! Can't wait to read more of this XD
ErinLisaA chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I've never read a sisfic before, but this is really good! I like the idea of Dean having a twin. It makes me happy :) can't wait to read the rest!
Esin of Sardis chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Great idea for the story. Abby was cool and very likeable. Good job. Winning line is in this chapter: Dean's about Abby becoming a folk singer. Hey if you're going to do more, I really want to meet Erik and have Dean meet him too :D
esin
SLPikachu chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Sorry for the very late review, your late three updates had been sitting in my inbox for a long time now but I finally got around to reading them, and I have to say, you've got talent! Better than my version :) I understand the having trouble because of all the emotion a chapter could have, also. I actually break out in tears, myself when that happens. The ending wasn't cheesy at all. Sam and Dean was in character, as well as John, and it was a nice touch on the series. Great job! :)
Soljadd chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Love it! I want the brothers to meet Erik and i want some stories with him in it!
severinas.96 chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
i must say, yoru story is one of my favourites until now and i cant wait to read the other stories with abby :)
i didnt cry during the show when john died, but i did with this story ;) somehow i liked him more here :)
its my first sis!fic and i wasnt sure what to excpect but i really liked it :) you got me into it :)
so yeah, really nice fic and awesome written, thank you! :D
snn7b chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
That was good. I cant wait to see what will happen next
Saligia chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
For the verse, I would love to see Mystery Spot.
jordieangel71 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I love this story but I think you could make some chapters linger. Keep on writing and good job!
What You See in the Shadows chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
This was an excellent story... and that's coming from a guy that hates sisfics! But seriously, great job. Well, written and paced with nice characterizations and the right amount of twists to keep it original and interesting. I'll definately be joining you for any future stories.
celine-the adorkable one chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
It's not much for a closure aka epilogue but then again you said you're planning to make more stories yey

I'm actually really excited because I have another story to follow who regularly updates again. Seriously, I really like your pacing when it comes to updates even though some of your chapters are short. I'm sure you'll get better through time :)
Emilyrose475 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Cant wait for more of abby and the boys!
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
great story hun! can't wait for more! :D
shirleypositive72 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Excited to see where they go! Thanks for sharing this.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Great ending I liked how she wants to help but isn't jumping right back in. Can't wait to read your next fic!