Reviews for Next Time, Be More Specific
germanfanfictioner chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Haha that was amazing! One of the best/funniest stories I read. Great job!
thesandbar chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Excuse me for a moment, I just need to-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHXD FUCKING GENIUS.
verry berry 33 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
OMG I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF! Lol carlos! And Logan's mum! I just...wow...HILARIOUS
LoveSparkle chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
XD oh my goodness! I couldn't stop laughing!
HeffronRush chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I died laughing through out the whole thing! :D
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
HAHAHAHA OMG IM DYING MY GRANDMA THINKS IM CRAZY FOR LAUGHING SO HARD AHAHA ahem. Sorry. This was so funny xD
ExtReme-Rain17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Hahaha, More Cargan! MINE! Anyways, Too sexy! Try mine That Carlos is a total pervert, But It's just for humor.
PhantomFandom13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Hahahahaha. . .xD
OH GOD this thing is so damn funny *rolling on the ground*bahahahaha. .
S-s-someone h-h-help m-me I-I Can't s-stop l-l-laguhing. . .bahahahaha. . .
Ok. . .*breathing heavily* god I can't imagined the look on logan face *taking deep breath*
anywayyy,awesome one shot,great job :)
QueenAiilana chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
hahaha that was sooo funny! poor Logan's mum and logan, of course, for that sex ed lesson and by the way, you use the google translate for the spanish part? i know spanish and i laguh so hard when I read that part xDD don't worry a latinoamerican person could understand!
EveryDayImBTRushering chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh my god. I was cracking up and rolling all over my bed laughing! I got more than a chuckle out of this! Bahahah oh Carlos and his horniness! Yup Logan is stupid, he could have used google translate as Carlos said but noooo he had to ask his mom. Omg Logan's mom is hilarious! I was dying xD. Oh my god when she read the horny text bahah! Dayum Carlos is a horny boy! And when Logan's mom got a condom and pretended Carlos' Latin cock was the banana! Omg the banana needs to be big in order to match Carlos Latin cock! Omg sooo awkward for Logan. His mom talking about Carlos' dick and stuff. I'm guessing Logan must be a screamer since Carlos' mom can hear them xD. This was an awesome Oneshot! Got some good laughs from this lol.
stacy.charest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
haha oh wow I think I peed myself with how much I laughed hope you take more things like this out they are really funny
am4muzik chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I thought this was totally adorable! And yes, I did in fact get a chuckle out of it XD I love Logan's mom's reaction...I can totally see this all happen. Awesome job :)