Reviews for I Knew You Before I Met You
Shaddowwww chapter 1 . 9/3
I usually hate lemons (I'm not into sex and the like) but this was just so amazingly written and really fun to read. What a roller-coaster ride. Definitely reading again.
MelissaKay611 chapter 1 . 8/31
I really want a sequel to this one. It's so good!
FunniesKitten chapter 1 . 7/17
Hello. Have you ever thought about doing an sequel for this story?
SweetChocolatez chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I can't tell you how much I love this. Honestly, there are no words. Their dynamics, their characters, the imagery, it was all perfect. I could read a long story of this. I needed this and I never thought I did.
Michi4 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Fun read! Unique Fic amidst all the InuKags. I enjoyed the description and relationship development. Very touching. I liked your characterization. Well done lemon, too, I might add!
NarukoSon chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
thanks for the story, glad I found it I enjoy oneshots and this one was so long it made me happy. I do enjoy a long story and this was just something I came by to read b4 I passed out. but as I got into it I realized that's not gonna happen. thank you again for your words
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Such a good story. Makes me feel like I'm reading it for the first time no matter how many re-reads. You're a talented writer and I thank you for sharing.
nab2000 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I absolutely loved the story and the development from behind the screen to under the sheets. I really relate to their situation because my best friend is currently long-distance and our friendship is going on 2 years very soon. The danger was compelling, and the romance was tender. Fantastic.
MelYu chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This made me want to talk to strangers on the internet! lovely!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This was...I'm not sure how to describe it but I like it!
And why do nipples make you giggle?
MusicLover315 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Amazing story! Loved it from beginning to end and it was amazingly written.
ImpossibleGirl22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Such a great story! I can't blame Kagome one bit. I'd be head over heels in love with sexy, sweet Inuyasha myself!
animegirl73 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Loved it!
kakkn chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I loved this! Great fic! One of the best one shots I've read!
veena chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
OMG!... It's 1 of my favorite... :-)
Loved this plot.., its so cute n romantic.
Never get bored reading this.. This story has something magic, just like some of my other favorite stories.. :-) I always loved inuyasha n kagome as couples.
Will you please write stories like this again? Bt no kikyou... I don't like her.