Reviews for Sweet Dreams
mayu05 chapter 11 . 7/28
You cN stop I love this story very much. Actually I like most of your stories. Please continue and I am sorry to hear that someone stole it.
Eirdaru chapter 6 . 7/1
Plagiarism is evil, it causes puppy's to die.
kirowan chapter 11 . 5/11
It's a little late to review the story now but I really hope you'll continue it. I enjoyed your works very much and it would be nice if you remember about them being cliffhanger and your lovely readers waiting patiently like me XD
A story usually imprints in my brain only because of some trivial details in it (beside storyline and the narration of course). In SD it was when Nami playing with Zoro's earings to distract her from the pain. I don't know why but it really left an impression in me and I thought: the author must be truly obsess with Zoro's earings, LOL. But thanks to you I myself became a fan to Zoro's earings too.
Anonymous being chapter 11 . 3/30
wow I can't believe your story was stolen, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you do get your story back from the bastard that stole it. Your writing style is so beautiful and I don't know why I never managed to click sweet dreams when scrolling through zona fanfic. I'm just sad I won't be able to read the ending of this story and I'm sure this is the same for every person that read this story. I hope you find faith in your writing again. Your story is beautiful darling and no one has the right to take it away from you. Cheer up and good luck with life!
Walis chapter 10 . 3/18
Well... that was anticlimactic. I'm commenting on this chapter in the hopes that you decide to continue and replace the next with new material.

Great story so far. I'm new to the ZoNa world and One Piece fandom in general, but I think this fic is one of the best I've come across for it so far. Don't let some fool plagiarizer get you all riled up and bummed out; you're clearly the original, and they're not going to get nearly the audience you have here.

Had me outright grinning at a few points throughout this story. Really have enjoyed it so far, and hope you decide to update. You seemed to passionate and gung-ho about it at the end of every A/N; I find it hard to believe that your inspiration for it has been sapped so completely, especially right before the climax.

Give it a last hurrah and punch out those last few chapters! You can do it!
fmdevil chapter 11 . 1/27
Hey B.
When KimuraMinami told me about all this a while back I was really sad to hear this happened to you. And I apologize about my late review. I haven't been feeling the love for Fanfiction for a while now and have been absent as of late.

I hope you find it in you to continue this awesome story, I know it's hard right now because you got a lot going on, but it really would be a shame if you gave up writing this wonderful story. You know what you should do? You should continue this story just to prove that you won't let that A.S.S.H.O.L.E, or anyone, keep you down. I can tell from our conversations that you're a strong woman, and it also shows in your writing as well.

Well... I hope everything is going good for you, and always remember that you still have friends here. We all miss ya B.

Take care.
DazzlingClouds chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
I was contemplating on reviewing every chapter but I don't want to annoy you with so many reviews... Comment: Please update! XD I really like this story. Please please please don't give up on it! Having a story stolen by someone else is every writer's nightmare, but you have to conquer it! Otherwise, this story will stay incomplete to readers forever. Please put that cursed charm aside and change this 'future' that the inconsiderate pirate has created for you. :) (Well, I hope I'm not putting too much pressure on you. I can understand totally if you want to stop here. :D Looking forward to your other stories in the future!)
DazzlingClouds chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Hello! I just gotta say that you're a fantastic writer and your story has gotten me hooked! I only watch random arcs of One Piece from time to time; I'm too lazy to watch all the way from beginning to the latest episodes since it's so long. I love how you began the story with the nightmare. Zoro x Nami has been by favourite One Piece pairing since young so I'm really loving their interactions here :)
Trynia Merin chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Please make sure you try to continue this excellent story.
Trynia Merin chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
So far I am quite enjoying this story. The interactions between the Straw Hats are skillfully written, staying true to their characters. Nami and Zoro's interactions are also true to form. I enjoy the premise of the plot and will be reading on!
Christy chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
This is a sure awesome story! I always thought that One Piece didn't have good fanfiction, but you've proven me wrong. I absolutely love the way you depict Zoro and Nami, it's very realistic and endearing. Please continue, this is the best thing I've read in a while and you're very talented :)
Wolf-X26 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Aww man, I was really looking forward for more chapters. All it takes is one person to mess it up for the rest. Sorry this happened to you.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
your story... I don't think that you should feel so down about that, though. There would always be some unfair, filthy idiots like that and you can do nothing but fight for your copywrite and when you do get it back, forget about whole situation and keep on writing, because you're freaking good at it and some pathetic, envious thief shouldn't make you stop ;)
So
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
My dear Anonymus Being,
To begin with, I fell in love with your story- your style,plot and especially those charming scenes of Nami and Zoro teasing one another... it just made my day anytime i read a new chapter :D.
About the neckless... well, it wasn't much of a mistery, but I didn't make me less curious about the story either. It doesn't much matter what, but how, don't you think?
And about that badtard, who stole
Alexandria19 chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Please, please, please keep it going, It's a very good story and I want to read the end of it. I know you probably don't want to and if someone stole my story i would be really mad too, but you shouldn't let one jerk stop you. Your better then them. I think you should prove it to every one by making this story even better(which would be hard 'cause it's already amazing!) They had to steal a story to post it, but you came up with this story on your own and it's amazing. The writing style flows and is easy to follow, the story line is fun and enjoyable, and you portray the characters in a way that keeps them true to the anime but still leaves room for growth. I have not enjoyed a one piece story so much in a long time. I will understand if you decide not to continue this story but it is my opinion that you should not let them stop you from doing something you enjoy doing.

P.S. their an asshole