Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Thank you for writing again , and write soon please !
Luffispi chapter 11 . 8/13
So awesome!
Please update soon ! I love your story !
DraugurOfNattvar chapter 13 . 7/8
Love, love, loVING your story!
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Thank you for writing !
Immarch chapter 13 . 6/28
I'll waiting for your update :D
love it
I reread the story and OH MY GOD DID I ENJOY IT! The story is so absorbing and I don't remember being so obsessed with a fanfinc in a very long time. The writing is amazing, the plot so interesting and the moments of interaction between Zoro and Nami, their dynamic, they way you have captured the crew's personalities, so in character and all that, I just can't put in in words how captivating all of that is! I LOVE THE STORY, so please keep updating, I'll be looking forward with big anticipation to the next chapter and hopefully there will be more to come. Keep up the good work and until next time!
Ahhh, these last two chapters though. I'm so glad that you're continuing this story! I loved the moment they had in chapter 11. And normally, I don't really enjoy too much action in a ZoNa FanFic (I feel like it's just something to skip and get to the actual ZoNa parts lol) but you're writing is outstanding! It kept me hooked through and through and I was soon rewarded with that sweet, if not heart-wrenching, moment. I'm excited for the next chapter! Please update soon because, man what a killer cliff-hanger!
Oh wow 7 months! I'm glad I'm able to binge read your story without having to worry about updates lol I really like the plot of your story! I'm guessing it may not be as predictable as I think it is... but, I'll just have to keep reading! ZoNa all the way :3
I'm really enjoying this story! Excited to read more :D
Tanima8 chapter 13 . 4/17
I realize it will probably be a while till the next update, but I'm looking so forward to it so much! I blitzed through this story and I love it. I love the way you write Zoro/Nami. Not many can write their relationship so well and add the romantic element without changing it in some way. And I live the actual story, it's so captivating! I love the twists and the energy. I was really sorry to read of the plagiarism but was so happy to see you kept going after that. Thank you so much for writing such a captivating story. 3 3 can't wait to read more.
shipfiend chapter 13 . 4/14
I know you said you didn't kill them BUT I CAN'T HANDLE THIS TENSION. OMG. I AM GOING TO DIE. HAHA. And wow. I really loved that tender moment. I agree...I think the only time Zoro would cry is with the loss of someone close. I only remember him crying over Kuina. Not when he was struck down by Mihawk. Not when Merry Go had to go... so I think this was a good venture. Oh wow, this is super intricate and interesting. I am excited to see how this all ends cause I'm confused but also intrigued cause this isn't like any other villain they've encountered.
Ready and excited for more:)
noname chapter 13 . 4/7
OMG i cant believe it u came back...
u still my favourite zona author..
please keep writing until this story the end..
Blondiewoof7 chapter 13 . 4/5
OMG! I love this story! Please keep writing!
Anon chapter 13 . 3/28
Im so glad this story is back. Sadly ZoNa seems a lot less common now but Im super happy to have a new chapter to read.