Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Smash41KMF chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
This is a fantastic story. I hope you continue to write, no matter how long it takes you :)
~Smash41KMF
misstomie chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
I'm really sorry that happened to you... But I wanted to say that I love your writing and the holding hands part with Luffy a couple chapters ago had me cracking up! If you decide to continue it, I would love to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2015
Update please
Seor chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
godsdamn does your writing incite so much feeling and glee and happiness on my part :D
Seor chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
oh my gods the playing with earrings scene in the medical bay made me giddy with happiness dljshahakxbbd

also i love the inclusion of all the crew's various quirks and features!
Seor chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
oooh i already love where this is going, i got warm fluttery feels just from reading the summary

i also love the details of all the nakamaship interwoven into the plot :D
mayu05 chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
You cN stop I love this story very much. Actually I like most of your stories. Please continue and I am sorry to hear that someone stole it.
Eirdaru chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Plagiarism is evil, it causes puppy's to die.
kirowan chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
It's a little late to review the story now but I really hope you'll continue it. I enjoyed your works very much and it would be nice if you remember about them being cliffhanger and your lovely readers waiting patiently like me XD
A story usually imprints in my brain only because of some trivial details in it (beside storyline and the narration of course). In SD it was when Nami playing with Zoro's earings to distract her from the pain. I don't know why but it really left an impression in me and I thought: the author must be truly obsess with Zoro's earings, LOL. But thanks to you I myself became a fan to Zoro's earings too.
Anonymous being chapter 11 . 3/30/2015
wow I can't believe your story was stolen, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you do get your story back from the bastard that stole it. Your writing style is so beautiful and I don't know why I never managed to click sweet dreams when scrolling through zona fanfic. I'm just sad I won't be able to read the ending of this story and I'm sure this is the same for every person that read this story. I hope you find faith in your writing again. Your story is beautiful darling and no one has the right to take it away from you. Cheer up and good luck with life!
Walis chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
Well... that was anticlimactic. I'm commenting on this chapter in the hopes that you decide to continue and replace the next with new material.

Great story so far. I'm new to the ZoNa world and One Piece fandom in general, but I think this fic is one of the best I've come across for it so far. Don't let some fool plagiarizer get you all riled up and bummed out; you're clearly the original, and they're not going to get nearly the audience you have here.

Had me outright grinning at a few points throughout this story. Really have enjoyed it so far, and hope you decide to update. You seemed to passionate and gung-ho about it at the end of every A/N; I find it hard to believe that your inspiration for it has been sapped so completely, especially right before the climax.

Give it a last hurrah and punch out those last few chapters! You can do it!
fmdevil chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
Hey B.
When KimuraMinami told me about all this a while back I was really sad to hear this happened to you. And I apologize about my late review. I haven't been feeling the love for Fanfiction for a while now and have been absent as of late.

I hope you find it in you to continue this awesome story, I know it's hard right now because you got a lot going on, but it really would be a shame if you gave up writing this wonderful story. You know what you should do? You should continue this story just to prove that you won't let that A.S.S.H.O.L.E, or anyone, keep you down. I can tell from our conversations that you're a strong woman, and it also shows in your writing as well.

Well... I hope everything is going good for you, and always remember that you still have friends here. We all miss ya B.

Take care.
DazzlingClouds chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
I was contemplating on reviewing every chapter but I don't want to annoy you with so many reviews... Comment: Please update! XD I really like this story. Please please please don't give up on it! Having a story stolen by someone else is every writer's nightmare, but you have to conquer it! Otherwise, this story will stay incomplete to readers forever. Please put that cursed charm aside and change this 'future' that the inconsiderate pirate has created for you. :) (Well, I hope I'm not putting too much pressure on you. I can understand totally if you want to stop here. :D Looking forward to your other stories in the future!)
DazzlingClouds chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Hello! I just gotta say that you're a fantastic writer and your story has gotten me hooked! I only watch random arcs of One Piece from time to time; I'm too lazy to watch all the way from beginning to the latest episodes since it's so long. I love how you began the story with the nightmare. Zoro x Nami has been by favourite One Piece pairing since young so I'm really loving their interactions here :)
Trynia Merin chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Please make sure you try to continue this excellent story.