Reviews for rewrite the rhythm
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I adored this. The theme of "rewrite the rhythm" was beautifully done, and I like how it wasn't just Luna's heartbeat that Lavender rewrote. That was a lovely touch.

[rewrites the rhythm of your heartbeat] - this reminds me of an AG poem, but the name of said poem has currently slipped my mind. I just had to say it.

[firefly eyes] - I love that description of them. [(some days they glimmerglitterdance) /(some days they broodsulkagonise)] - and then you follow up with that? Beautiful, m'dear. Just gorgeous.

My favorite line - [your heart tries desperately to escape the prison of your chest /and go to her /it doesn't care about things like /blood flow /oxygen /living] -I just adored this. I don't know what it is about it but it was just beautiful.

[in the end /you don't want to unwrite a single note] - there was never a more beautiful way of ending a freeverse than this. I adored this. I love how Luna doesn't want to change how Lavender makes her feel.

This was just beautiful darling. I have no other words beside that.
Kailey Hamilton chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Useless review, I guess - just wanna say that the expression "firefly eyes shining" evokes so many beautiful images to my mind. I swear I wanna steal it from you and use it in every fluffy/romantic story ever.

But yeah - cute freeverse. Just lovely. Shows a way of saying a lot while using just a few words ("she rewrites the rhythm of your fingertips / because dancing across skin is different from skipping over air" So simple and so eloquent - loved this.) and I find this is a rare talent.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
things that are beautiful and perfect:
1. lunalav
2. this
3. you

[you keep your heart in your chest / let it go nowhere / and you try to unwrite the rhythm again] [her revision cannot be unwritten] IDEK WHY BUT THAT IS JUST SO GORGEOUS AND SAIGJRH;KGJBZ THAT I CAN'T. [breathless / (because she's rewriting that rhythm too)] I love the rewritten theme, like everything is changing and there's nothing they can do and I just merp.

[in the end / you don't want to unwrite a single note] flawless. and lunalav and love and just YES OKAY ILY. this review is utter crap and you deserve so much more, here have all my love *hands love*

/flees

(ily)
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
"you woul her to the ends of the Earth" - Don't understand this sentence.

This was beautiful, I've never read this pairing before (you seem to have a knack for writing pairings I wouldn't normally read) but it was really good. I love how you wrote it. :)