Reviews for Fight Back!
libros5 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Will you continue this?
LandlessLord chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Please pretty please an update ?
Trisha chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Awesome! I hated molly weasely too just cause how she treated Sirius...and Sirius is my favourite character. Harry should have stood up for Sirius there. Really it was a great fanfic.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
Nice.
jadedquartz chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
This is good. I can't wait to read more.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
whens the next chapter
oakphoenix chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY... It is like, what I thought Sirius would do in cannon for Molly Weasley's actions... It is not right to order the owner of the house to what to do. Hermione and Ginny are like Molly Weasley in the aspect. I would like to know will they be shout like that too.I thought Remus would have been in constant contact with Harry during 4th and 6th year. Will Dumbledore cause grif to Sirius, Remus and Harry about it... I await your update.
M.K Niazi chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Remus is Harry's surrogate uncle and Sirius is as good as a parent:) I consider them too, you MUST be Proud of your fic Just dont give a shit about what people say, I like your story and that is what Harry SHOULD have done! Keep calm and carry on and dont worry about what a pair of jerks say, bcuz your story is worth it!
rowenaravenclaw12 chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Hate it. Cant tell what the f*ck your saying. _-_
MPRose chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Have you considered taking the time and actually developing the relationship between Harry and Remus rather than just stating it's suddenly there? We'd all like to see it happen, I'm sure, but even in fanfiction, a reader likes things being a little realistic.
maryam hashim chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
i loved this story do continue it please
Dr8gn chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
good for u screw other peoples perception of a character do what u want
desiraes0220 chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I has the guts to post a review under my user name. I stated quite clearly that this was your story but i pretty much said that i did not appreciate the way you treated the people that did like this story but taking the petty reviewer over us. yes i came off rude i figured with the way you had posted the A/N that it was needed to get your attention. But I did not do it annoynomusly and yet you still block me from replying to your pm to me and i went to the site where "you are posting now" and yet still nothing infact you call it finished but i gues it is what it is all I can say now is keep writing you can not please everyone including me.
daily-chan chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Thank you for letting us know. I am glad to know this story will be continued even if its on a different site. *goes hunting*
Librarian73 chapter 3 . 2/8/2014