Reviews for Fight Back!
jadedquartz chapter 2 . 2/10
This is good. I can't wait to read more.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 1/19
whens the next chapter
oakphoenix chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY... It is like, what I thought Sirius would do in cannon for Molly Weasley's actions... It is not right to order the owner of the house to what to do. Hermione and Ginny are like Molly Weasley in the aspect. I would like to know will they be shout like that too.I thought Remus would have been in constant contact with Harry during 4th and 6th year. Will Dumbledore cause grif to Sirius, Remus and Harry about it... I await your update.
M.K Niazi chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Remus is Harry's surrogate uncle and Sirius is as good as a parent:) I consider them too, you MUST be Proud of your fic Just dont give a shit about what people say, I like your story and that is what Harry SHOULD have done! Keep calm and carry on and dont worry about what a pair of jerks say, bcuz your story is worth it!
rowenaravenclaw12 chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Hate it. Cant tell what the f*ck your saying. _-_
MPRose chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Have you considered taking the time and actually developing the relationship between Harry and Remus rather than just stating it's suddenly there? We'd all like to see it happen, I'm sure, but even in fanfiction, a reader likes things being a little realistic.
maryam hashim chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
i loved this story do continue it please
Dr8gn chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
good for u screw other peoples perception of a character do what u want
desiraes0220 chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I has the guts to post a review under my user name. I stated quite clearly that this was your story but i pretty much said that i did not appreciate the way you treated the people that did like this story but taking the petty reviewer over us. yes i came off rude i figured with the way you had posted the A/N that it was needed to get your attention. But I did not do it annoynomusly and yet you still block me from replying to your pm to me and i went to the site where "you are posting now" and yet still nothing infact you call it finished but i gues it is what it is all I can say now is keep writing you can not please everyone including me.
daily-chan chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Thank you for letting us know. I am glad to know this story will be continued even if its on a different site. *goes hunting*
Librarian73 chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
I agree
Desiraes0220 chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Maybe this A/N would be worth more ( you standing up for your self like harry and sirius have in the story) IF YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED it instead of letting petty people get to you. This A/N make you almost as petty as them. Yes it is your story write it the way you want to. Who gives a fig how they want it they can write their own if it matters that much to them (yes i have started my own too just not HP fandom) now how about doing the people who do like your story a favor and updating it.
Marionette of Ancient Relics chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
I really don't get why people are so against Remus, I personally think that even though Harry never said it, Remus still had a pretty big place in his heart, I actually find it quite stupid of him to not think so. But anyway, I really hope you update soon, this is exactly the type of story I like MOLLY BASHING I never really really liked her. Bit even if se I redeemed, I still look forward to the continuation of this story.

-Marionette of Ancient Relics
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Hello

I've been reading your story (obviously, other wise I wouldn't write)
but I thought it was great that you included Remus in Harry's family, I have always thought him to be and I also love Molly bashing, she's just too much, if you know what I mean.

I enjoyed your story very much.
Love Anonymous
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Um, this is coming out of no where - to me obviously - but it's obviously important to you and had been brewing for a while. Just wanted to say I am loving 'Fight Back' because Harry never fights back and it has always bugged me. I like the proactive but timid Remus, he's so much better in my opinion than JK Rowling's Remus.