Reviews for Fight Back!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/6
Love it! I like Sirius taking charge of his house. Never did understand why he didn't in the books. Molly was a guest. She may have talked about manners but apparently didn't know how to use them herself. Her Howlers were legendary.

Thanks for the different outlook on why Sirius didn't fight back. Thank you also for Calling Molly a bully. She is I just never put that name to it.

Are you ever going to add more to this story?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/6
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 1/2
Rusty chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Enjoying the story keep up the good work
lilashannah chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
great should come back to it.
lilyflower101 chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
I can't wait for the next confrontation between Harry and Molly.
libros5 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Will you continue this?
LandlessLord chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Please pretty please an update ?
Trisha chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Awesome! I hated molly weasely too just cause how she treated Sirius...and Sirius is my favourite character. Harry should have stood up for Sirius there. Really it was a great fanfic.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
jadedquartz chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
This is good. I can't wait to read more.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
whens the next chapter
oakphoenix chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY... It is like, what I thought Sirius would do in cannon for Molly Weasley's actions... It is not right to order the owner of the house to what to do. Hermione and Ginny are like Molly Weasley in the aspect. I would like to know will they be shout like that too.I thought Remus would have been in constant contact with Harry during 4th and 6th year. Will Dumbledore cause grif to Sirius, Remus and Harry about it... I await your update.
Evanescence27 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Remus is Harry's surrogate uncle and Sirius is as good as a parent:) I consider them too, you MUST be Proud of your fic Just dont give a shit about what people say, I like your story and that is what Harry SHOULD have done! Keep calm and carry on and dont worry about what a pair of jerks say, bcuz your story is worth it!
rowenaravenclaw12 chapter 4 . 9/4/2014