Reviews for Fight Back!
MPRose chapter 3 . 2/27
Have you considered taking the time and actually developing the relationship between Harry and Remus rather than just stating it's suddenly there? We'd all like to see it happen, I'm sure, but even in fanfiction, a reader likes things being a little realistic.
maryam hashim chapter 4 . 2/16
i loved this story do continue it please
Dr8gn chapter 3 . 2/15
good for u screw other peoples perception of a character do what u want
desiraes0220 chapter 3 . 2/8
I has the guts to post a review under my user name. I stated quite clearly that this was your story but i pretty much said that i did not appreciate the way you treated the people that did like this story but taking the petty reviewer over us. yes i came off rude i figured with the way you had posted the A/N that it was needed to get your attention. But I did not do it annoynomusly and yet you still block me from replying to your pm to me and i went to the site where "you are posting now" and yet still nothing infact you call it finished but i gues it is what it is all I can say now is keep writing you can not please everyone including me.
daily-chan chapter 4 . 2/9
Thank you for letting us know. I am glad to know this story will be continued even if its on a different site. *goes hunting*
Blenda73 chapter 3 . 2/8
I agree
Desiraes0220 chapter 3 . 2/6
Maybe this A/N would be worth more ( you standing up for your self like harry and sirius have in the story) IF YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED it instead of letting petty people get to you. This A/N make you almost as petty as them. Yes it is your story write it the way you want to. Who gives a fig how they want it they can write their own if it matters that much to them (yes i have started my own too just not HP fandom) now how about doing the people who do like your story a favor and updating it.
Marionette of Ancient Relics chapter 3 . 2/3
I really don't get why people are so against Remus, I personally think that even though Harry never said it, Remus still had a pretty big place in his heart, I actually find it quite stupid of him to not think so. But anyway, I really hope you update soon, this is exactly the type of story I like MOLLY BASHING I never really really liked her. Bit even if se I redeemed, I still look forward to the continuation of this story.

-Marionette of Ancient Relics
Hello

I've been reading your story (obviously, other wise I wouldn't write)
but I thought it was great that you included Remus in Harry's family, I have always thought him to be and I also love Molly bashing, she's just too much, if you know what I mean.

I enjoyed your story very much.
Love Anonymous
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Um, this is coming out of no where - to me obviously - but it's obviously important to you and had been brewing for a while. Just wanted to say I am loving 'Fight Back' because Harry never fights back and it has always bugged me. I like the proactive but timid Remus, he's so much better in my opinion than JK Rowling's Remus.
AgnetCoCo chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Please don't giv up on this story
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
Don't let the other idiots that call themselves anonymous reviewers get on your nerves. I think you are honoring Mrs. Rowling's Ideas for Harry in more than fantastic ways.
Io's Torment chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Go Harry! Molly actually really annoyed me in OotP. And poor Sirius. He really got the short end of the stick. Crap family, except his brother (but he never knew about Regulus anyway), friends dead except betrayer, 12 years in hell without a trial, 2 years on the run, 1 year locked in a horrible house he hated, then dead at the hands of his cousin. So I always have a soft spot for Sirius lives fics.
Fire Dolphin chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
aww, such a cute moment! love the family scene at the end. ...and i hope everyone in the house is learning not to mess with harry! please update soon
LiAmi chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Awesome! Well said... I look forward to read your next chapter! :) I love where this story is going... And I absolutely hated Mrs Weasly as well... Go Harry!