Reviews for Choices Made
Gibbs chose ziva over tony cause ziva saved his life...what about the time tonys saved his life clearly that means nothing to gibbs
WBH21C chapter 12 . 4/20
So very well done!
Kajsa Berg chapter 12 . 2/27
Thank you for a great story!
Sapphire-Saph chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
I really liked how your story wasn't the usual Gibbs apologized, so Tony comes back to him. It was very good.
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 8/30/2016
Awesome work. Love it.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 12 . 6/16/2016
Really good story, it was well written and interesting
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
I really loved this story! I liked the progression of it and how the characters interacted. I wish that this is what had happened in canon, I enjoyed it that much. Great job!
Hells Bells chapter 12 . 1/13/2016
There are a few stories i read again and again -this is one of story is so well the Tony/Vance confrontation and Tobys love a Tony swopped with Ron Slacks interagency episode or fanfiction(any author hint hint) for this and PLEASE post more NCISFANFICTION ASAP.
Sarai chapter 12 . 1/9/2016
I like it.
bjq chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
awesome
bjq chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
go Toby
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Love this, and all your stories!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
This story was really an emotional roller coaster. If it happened, I can see Tony not returning and Tim, maybe even Abby, leaving as well. Gibbs really screwed up.
laraquick chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Tony may have a sophomoric sense of humour but he'd never let his team mates down. Not like he was let down by them at various times. I really can't see him coming back to NCIS after Gibbs' betrayal either.