Reviews for Choices Made
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 8/30
Awesome work. Love it.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 12 . 6/16
Really good story, it was well written and interesting
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 12 . 2/15
I really loved this story! I liked the progression of it and how the characters interacted. I wish that this is what had happened in canon, I enjoyed it that much. Great job!
Hells Bells chapter 12 . 1/13
There are a few stories i read again and again -this is one of story is so well the Tony/Vance confrontation and Tobys love a Tony swopped with Ron Slacks interagency episode or fanfiction(any author hint hint) for this and PLEASE post more NCISFANFICTION ASAP.
Sarai chapter 12 . 1/9
I like it.
bjq chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
awesome
bjq chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
go Toby
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
Love this, and all your stories!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
This story was really an emotional roller coaster. If it happened, I can see Tony not returning and Tim, maybe even Abby, leaving as well. Gibbs really screwed up.
laraquick chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Tony may have a sophomoric sense of humour but he'd never let his team mates down. Not like he was let down by them at various times. I really can't see him coming back to NCIS after Gibbs' betrayal either.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
I love this story l think Tobias would be a better boss than Gibbs .The bullpen duel between Tony and Vance was awesome I do like a strong and capable Tony story .Well ...Tony and Tobias working together !?PLEASE
lmill123 chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
Loved this story. Maybe after Gibbs retires him and Tony could develope a new friendship. But it's easy to understand why Tony would never trust Gibbs enought to work with him again. Some one mentioned that Gibbs wouldn't have stood there and said nothing. It reminded me when Vance busted up the team, Gibbs went to bat for Tim and Ziva but never went to bat for Tony. Even Ducky never opened his mouth and with Tony's scared lungs he could have put forth a very good medical reason and the distants to the nearest hospital and yet he did not. I don't think Ducky even informed the ships surgan about his lungs.
smiles2go chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
I think you were spot on most places, but I think Gibbs would have at least said something, even if it did no good, but something?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2014