Reviews for Choices Made
lmill123 chapter 12 . 4/12
Loved this story. Maybe after Gibbs retires him and Tony could develope a new friendship. But it's easy to understand why Tony would never trust Gibbs enought to work with him again. Some one mentioned that Gibbs wouldn't have stood there and said nothing. It reminded me when Vance busted up the team, Gibbs went to bat for Tim and Ziva but never went to bat for Tony. Even Ducky never opened his mouth and with Tony's scared lungs he could have put forth a very good medical reason and the distants to the nearest hospital and yet he did not. I don't think Ducky even informed the ships surgan about his lungs.
smiles2go chapter 12 . 3/18
I think you were spot on most places, but I think Gibbs would have at least said something, even if it did no good, but something?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
lizabethstucker has just posted this on twitter
tealrose chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Found and loved it! T
Paula Galtarocha chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
I think the series defining crucial moments for each character. Paa Ziva think that was the moment when Gibbs left behind in Israel. Ziva is very arrogant and Gibbs gets going muta wrong thing she does, which does not happen with Tony and Tim Tim and Tony are subject to reprimands and sarcasm by Gibbs with an impressive frequency, which does not happen even with Ziva and nor with Abby.
WinsomeMelody chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
That was amazing. Very well written & true to characters. Great job.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
hey, like Tony pulling Gibs and Maddie Tyler from the Potomac in the middle of January for example. he kept the stupid ass from committing murder/suicide that day. and all with severely scarred lungs.

i hope you do a sequel. one that includes everything with the Cartel. and i hope since Gibbs won't have the others on his side that he get's nailed to the wall. or if Vance still hides the casefile in the cold case section it comes to light like it did during Season 10 with the IA thing. then that would hopefully meen both Vance and Gibbs get booted out of NCIS and perhaps some charges being filed.

at least with Ziva gone maybe Jackie (one of the VERY few female characters not a selfcentered bitch on the show) will actually still be alive today. one can only hope. cause someone needed to let the Diva-Bitch know that "enemies both foreign and domestic" can and does include fathers. asshole ones and otherwise.
murraysmum chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
hi great story sequel? JH
ladyaloysius chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
I really enjoyed all the pain! I think it wouldn't have happened either and it would require Vance to leave, Tony have his own team and not have Gibbs lead, maybe retire. Infact if it happened Gibbs should retire because he couldn't be trusted to have anyone's back. Glad it didn't happen that way!
Kagome Avalon chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
I'm not sure when the team found out that Ari was Ziva's brother but Gibbs found out after she shot him. Because, he held her as she cried after she killed him. As for Gibbs finding out about her mission, I want to think it was right after they returned from Israel.

I loved the confontation between Tony and Vance. I think that Tony could show Tobias how to post it on youtube, either that or Tim and Abby could pull it from the cameras and post it. I wonder what SECNAV would have to say about Vance's attitude with FBI Agent Tony DiNozzo?

I look forward to reading the rest.
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
I agree ...Gibbs rejection would be the last straw for Tony and wouldn't go back
Ilerre chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Great story. But I wished you'd used a beta. There is a lot of typos!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
Amazing! I love it! :)
SharonE68 chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY AWESOME...I started reading and couldn't stop. Thanks for sharing.