Reviews for A Love Worth Defending
jk chapter 2 . 3/17
this is the dumbest shit ive ever heard...going to court because your boyfriend wants to leave you...just let him leave and stop embarrassing yourself bella...jesus
Carla Gasperoni chapter 27 . 2/17
I'm always years behind...but I try to keep up as best as I can!
This was very intense and I must repeat myself again: YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER!
amazing story! best twilight fic ever!1
readicted chapter 27 . 10/7/2016
You've written yet another excellent NM AU. The concept of this fic is clever and unique. The ending was so, so very beautiful. I loved that they went on to live and create experiences together before Bella took that fateful step. Excellent. Thank you!
readicted chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
I love this touching scene between Edward and Rose. And if I'm being completely honest, Rosalie is my favorite character in this story. You, my dear, write fabulous Rosalies. She was such a great character in Serenity's Prayer as well. I appreciate that. I like to see characters that are written with some depth and complexities.
readicted chapter 13 . 10/6/2016
Wow, wow, wow. Good stuff. I was nervous when Bella mentioned Charles Evenson. I'm glad she didn't go deeper.
readicted chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
Intense chapter. Carlisle was a strong and compelling witness for the Plaintiff. I am very impressed not only by Bella's composure, but also by her strategic prowess. The order of her witnesses is clever as she builds her case. She's subtly, but convincingly presented a very strong argument in the face of an almost unflappable defense. I mean how can you dispute Edward's rationale, a love so formidable and unselfish that he would sacrifice all to save her from himself. He then bolsters that rock-solid defense with the mate covenant. A bond that's stronger than their familial ties and loyalty. Wow. This is good. It's amusing at times, but full of engaging drama and tension.
readicted chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Okay that was funny!
readicted chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Well damn. I'm…I think my words are gone. I am, wow. That was a helluva powerful and compelling speech Edward made in his opening statement. Blown away. Having it told from Jasper's POV was fitting.
readicted chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Well I see my assessment of the litigants' reaction to the judge was off base completely, lol. I'm surprised that it was Bella who selected Rose. It was a brave, but very wise choice. Rose is taking this responsibility very seriously and she has control of her court.
readicted chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
Hahaha, nice dramatic touch with your choice of presiding judge. This is quite the wildcard. I bet Bella is feeling a bit dizzy with anxiety right now, just as Edward is feeling a bit smug in his chances.
readicted chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
I like how Bella pressed Edward to repeat that he didn't want her, and he couldn't. Surprised that Edward is going along with this, but I guessed Bella's unexpected reaction through him for a loop. I'm imagining that Edward I'd frustrated, exasperated, confused, intrigued and a bit amused.
readicted chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Say what now? Court. Okaaaay. This should be fun. Loved your SP, so here I am to check out another of your fics.
gabby1017 chapter 27 . 5/14/2016
Yes, I enjoyed your twist of New Moon...
gabby1017 chapter 26 . 5/14/2016