Reviews for Victory
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I have no words. This is too good. Im gonna go and cry now.
Mxyzptlk 95 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Well written!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Oh my gosh...that is so sweat, I feel frozen now, I am just staring at your words. This is ..is...beautiful, yeah, you have written a real gem here. I like it how yu showed Lex's one weakness here. All he ever wanted was his father's love and there in that one picture it was...aw. Excellent job.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Oh! I LOV ELOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending! It is...aw heck, no words describes it. it is just so damn good!
Alexander- Joseph- Luthor chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Excellent story. I love it.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
That send off was incredible. It all hinges an that awesome last line.

Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Katie chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
*sniffles* Why must Lionel die? Oh, right that's the whole plot. *ahem* Excellent fic. I can see Lionel keeping the picture like he did with Julian. Now I think we need a sequel about Lex dealing with his guilt. You've captured the relationship (or lack of) that they have really well. Can't wait to read more of your fics. :D

Katie
Sara chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
wow
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Can't believe i didn't review this the first time I read it, it's really beautifully written and the ending is just - *shiver.*
Alice chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Ooh, that was good! The last line there, that is the killer.
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Thoses last few lines made me so sad!Aaww poor picuter thing was brillent.
Jeanne chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
The end did it for me... Just the six last words... I kind of hope this will happen in the show!

Nice work!

Jeanne
closedacc chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
truly amazing. such a powerful piece! Please write more.
SuperBatgirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Awesome.

The ending is very touching and, in my opinion it shows that Lex will always have good in him.

You should write more stories.
MinnieMay chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Wow, really interesting story. Very powerful, and the ending was very sad.

_ can't wait to see more stories from you!