Reviews for You Were Supposed to Stay in Vegas
lilmstran chapter 29 . 8/26
loved it
piper-h-99 chapter 29 . 8/22
Oh my goodness! Please update soon!
Well, that behavior at the door was extremely childish. Hadn't she just decided to try to find him next weekend? And people put her in charge of 30 or so children?
Let's get his gluteus maximus in here!
I hope that at some point they don't think Edward did it for money. Jasper learned that Bella had paid for the suite at the Bellagio.
Was that Jacob's ring that she returned? She or Jacob would have recognized if it were different, wouldn't they?
How did I find this fic? I saw an update posted on the Just In area of fan fiction.
Thanks for the story.
bbmassey88 chapter 29 . 8/5
Love the story
Debbie White chapter 29 . 8/1
Great chapter please keep going can't wait for the next one! Please hurry! :)
mommymac0508 chapter 29 . 7/31
Oh he can melt a Heart talk about swoon worthy
jcnf009 chapter 29 . 7/30
Awwww (:
Love your story so far. Edward seems so great and good for bella. Can't wait. For more.
sri ffn chapter 29 . 7/26
Be still my beating heart. I sat and re-read the whole story because I had pretty much forgotten the plot.

I'm loving this Edward! Loving! Though I AM confused as to how money isn't a problem for a stripper.

So excited for more chapters!

-sri
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 29 . 7/26
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love when Bella & Edward hang out together
Ummm... i know this is just a fic but in actual, you can not be married even in Vegas with out a license first.
Aww that was so sweet. Can't wait for more.
Yali.Page chapter 29 . 7/25
I wonder if his statement will help to jug her memory...