Reviews for You Were Supposed to Stay in Vegas
Lillywhite1 chapter 33 . 11/27/2016
Thanks for writing this story! Looking forward for more chapters.
LAB1 chapter 33 . 9/7/2016
This story is really cute. Still trying to figure out the stripper thing. So many unanswered questions!
sue1zide chapter 28 . 8/13/2016
She needs to stop drinking.
sue1zide chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
How old is she? She acts like a child. It's not cute.
sue1zide chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
She's doing what she does best, running away.
nebfan51 chapter 33 . 7/31/2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your story...soooo looking forward to more :-) I have giggled, laughed out loud and cringed repeatedly as well as felt tugs on my heart from some of the angst. This is the funniest "cheat" fic I have ever read :-) THANK YOU for sharing and I hope RL lets you write more and more until this is complete!
delphine05 chapter 33 . 7/30/2016
Love it thank you
janiqs chapter 33 . 7/25/2016
What a fun story - full of surprises. Thank you! Great chapter!
sue1zide chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
I'm waiting to find out if she also got pregnant.
Kate1386 chapter 33 . 7/15/2016
I would definitely be changing my plans if I were her...
mommymac0508 chapter 33 . 7/11/2016
Well they had a good day but she is fighting what's between them hard will she ever just let it be and let it happen
lilmstran chapter 33 . 7/10/2016
Loved it
Guest chapter 33 . 7/7/2016
What a mess. I wish there was more to Edward. It is already 33 chapters and not much is known about him other then his smirk, good physique, his green eyes, that he is a gentleman and for some reason wants to be married to a girl he hardly knows. I ask myself "why" as well. I know we are experiencing this through Bella's perspective but she is exhausting. I like her better when she is drunk. I get that she has had her whole life turned upside down but Rose mentions that she was a door mat with Jacob. She is starting to make some strides but it's slow going.
I think you have amazing skills as a writer but I would love to solve the mystery that surrounds Edward because that is what I am most curious about in this story. Thanks for the story.
CCBTH chapter 33 . 7/6/2016
I love this story... and i forget about it then it pops up again... but its been two years already... hes a stripper not a saint.. . let them have some damn sex already. :-) tee hee
roxnroll chapter 33 . 7/6/2016