Reviews for Complications
Well done :)
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 36 . 3/16
It's nice to see you back with a update
skidney chapter 36 . 3/16
Great chapter!
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 36 . 3/15
Rose is strong and she will be strong for her and her child until the Doctor returns.
Please update soon!
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 35 . 2/16
I realized I am behind on reviewing SO MANY stories and chapters. I just wanted to let you know that I am still reading and enjoying this and looking forward to more.
TheIntelligentDauntless chapter 30 . 1/27
Another awesome chapter!
Ooooo very nice update!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Cheshire Cat 800 chapter 34 . 1/11
Hello. I've truly enjoined these. I hope you continue.
Leylon chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
their marital fight situated in THIS situacion make me crying by laught. Really, soooo crazy and soooo good. and the end of argue: all i wanted was u save! it was so toutching for me... thank u :)
Leylon chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
i really like your story even sometimes i have to fight with translation :D Your story is incredibly good, vast, full of emotions. And i love your descriptions of Rose and Doctors thinks. Your idea of ninth (i love him most) eleventh and John together in one room is fantastic. And i appreciate that u abide by original story (in my language original story is named "kanon". is it in English something like cannon? :D )
Once again thank you :D
Fandomlocked chapter 34 . 12/8/2014
Oooh sexy times! This episode is a really good one and your doing a great job with it, I liked the beginning bit about the fake jelly babies it was cute :)