Reviews for Complications
a17al chapter 40 . 3/6
Just read through complicated and complications, fairly safe to say I was hooked.
Definitely been a roller coaster of a ride. Thank you :)
Putting this story on alert so I don't skip the rest :)
VMars lover chapter 40 . 2/28
Love it!
MaidenAlice chapter 40 . 2/28
Are you real properly real...i admit my eyes misted a bit when i saw this update especially because i reread this story since Wednesday from the beginning starting with complicated and just finished on Friday. Thank you. For updating
skidney chapter 40 . 2/28
Awesome chapter!
valerie21601 chapter 35 . 2/28
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 40 . 2/28
Thanks for the update...the Doctor's description of his life with Rose and the baby was precious...so glad he is finally appreciating what he has and what he almost lost.
ROGMethos chapter 40 . 2/28
I've never left review before so here's my first one. The story was great, I really like your view of how the Doctor and Rose would be. Please keep up the good work and I'll keep reading. On a side note you spelled séance wrong but it is French.

hopelessromantic4life chapter 40 . 2/28
Old curmudgeon.
LieselMargarite chapter 39 . 2/22
Please, Please write some more!
Doctor-and-Rose-fan-2015 chapter 39 . 10/20/2015
I don't want her to be stuck in Pete's world
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 39 . 10/1/2015
I shall wait for the next chapter diligently my friend. Until then...*hits favorite and follow button*
VMars lover chapter 39 . 9/28/2015
Beautiful story, can't wait to see what happens next.
Nyx MG chapter 39 . 9/4/2015
I like your fic very much. Will be waiting for an update
ChristineK chapter 39 . 9/2/2015
Just wanted to let you know I love this story. I don't leave reviews often, I'm usually mobile instead of on a decent plane to type, but I like the way you add in alternate adventures most. Those are my favorites! L&M...eh, you're right, weak story. But I can't wait to see what you do for DD!
kyothefallenkit chapter 39 . 9/2/2015
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This was the reaction I had a few chapters before I reached this one...so again...NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Lol I can't wait to read more xD