Reviews for Complications
Mentathial chapter 40 . 10/19/2017
Nice story... update soon
Jessica chapter 40 . 10/6/2017
I would like to know if you plan on continuing with this story...I have enjoyed the first installment and I hope that you will finish this story...
Mrsironstark chapter 32 . 9/15/2017
I can safely say that I have read complicated and complications at least 3 times each. These are awesome stories a real roller coaster ride of emotions. I sincerely hope that one day complications gets continued and finished, I look foreword to it hopefully.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/3/2017
Rose better raise the baby alone for some time as payback because he let Reinette SNOG him
a17al chapter 40 . 3/6/2016
Just read through complicated and complications, fairly safe to say I was hooked.
Definitely been a roller coaster of a ride. Thank you :)
Putting this story on alert so I don't skip the rest :)
VMars lover chapter 40 . 2/28/2016
Love it!
MaidenAlice chapter 40 . 2/28/2016
Are you real properly real...i admit my eyes misted a bit when i saw this update especially because i reread this story since Wednesday from the beginning starting with complicated and just finished on Friday. Thank you. For updating
skidney chapter 40 . 2/28/2016
Awesome chapter!
valerie21601 chapter 35 . 2/28/2016
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 40 . 2/28/2016
Thanks for the update...the Doctor's description of his life with Rose and the baby was precious...so glad he is finally appreciating what he has and what he almost lost.
ROGMethos chapter 40 . 2/28/2016
I've never left review before so here's my first one. The story was great, I really like your view of how the Doctor and Rose would be. Please keep up the good work and I'll keep reading. On a side note you spelled séance wrong but it is French.

hopelessromantic4life chapter 40 . 2/28/2016
Old curmudgeon.
LieselMargarite chapter 39 . 2/22/2016
Please, Please write some more!
Doctor-and-Rose-fan-2015 chapter 39 . 10/20/2015
I don't want her to be stuck in Pete's world
FandomHopperV2.0 chapter 39 . 10/1/2015
I shall wait for the next chapter diligently my friend. Until then...*hits favorite and follow button*