Reviews for Domestic Spirit
Jaredpadaleckey chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
"'you ok?" the beard grunted'
THAT IS PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST LINE I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS WEBSITE, I KID YOU NOT.
But this fanfic is really amazing, i love bobby's fatherly character. i think i may have gained a few injuries myself from laughing so hard at the funny parts!
i look forward to reading some of your other fics!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
That was an amazing story. Great job.
whiteraven67 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Hope you're feeling better!
Floss chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Amazing, loved it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
cool
TimshelBliss chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
YAY HAPPY ENDING! That was such a well written story! Okay, it's official; you're definitely one of my favourite writers on this site :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I don't know what to say anymore. Yep I really enjoyed this one, too. Surprise! xo :-)
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
This was a great fic :) poor Sam though! But I know that Dean will get him better no matter what :3
larapp chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Definitely enjoyed as I do pretty much all of your work.

Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
That was brilliant! and I missed your Sammy whumping, so glad you are writing again :)
Aranna Undomiel chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I'm so sorry to hear you have been so sick, must have been terrifying when your heart is affected too.. So I'm glad to hear you've been feeling better :D
As for this story, well it was definitely not near your usual stories, but hey hurt Sam, guilty Dean and awesome Bobby; what's not to like ;) Hope you'll be able to write more stories soon.
Jenjoremy chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Just read this after it was recommended by someone. GREAT story. And yay! I didn't have to wait for the updates. Love the way you have nailed the brothers' relationship. I will definitely be reading more of your stories.
Mizpah chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I've missed you, ST. So sorry to hear that you've been so sick - a very good and long-standing friend of mine has suffered from ulcerative colitis for a number of years. It's definitely no picnic, that's for sure. Hope that the doctors have you on the really good drugs and you heal up fast.

Am saving this to my e-reader so I can hoover it up at leisure, as I already know I'm going to love the ride you're about to take us on. I'm chuffed to bits that you're writing again!

Jules
Mizpah from Supernaturalville - mizpah1931 from LJ
only anonymous guest because the stupid site rejected my registration three times in a row, so I gave up!
k chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Great Story..!.. Thank you for sharing your writing skills with all of us Supernatural lovers...Hope you are feeling better..!...detroiter stranded in tucson...k
WolfButler chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Been away for a bit with no internet so it was nice to come back to this all finished and ready to read.

So apologies for the delay in reviewing, but thanks for writing another brilliant story about the lads. No-one writes like you do and I miss reading about Tobius and co. But about this fic!

Glad that it all worked out in the end :) And another thank-you for the image of them running out of a hospital with Sammy looking like a troll doll. It makes me wish there was some way of projecting mental images onto a screen to send you. There is, it's called drawing... I'm just not good enough at it. Damnit.

Anyhoodles! Thank-you again. As per usual I look forward to anything else you might write in the future.

Hope life is good to you for a change!

Wolfy