Reviews for Domestic Spirit
KaylaRose3467 chapter 4 . 6/4
Loved the story. Although I gotta ask did you mean nerves? "Sam's sulky pout was beginning to get on Dean's nipples." Just wondering lol. Anyways amazing job XD
Sallyannerenee chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
Great story!
jubela chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Loved it! Thanks so much.
Jaredpadaleckey chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
"'you ok?" the beard grunted'
THAT IS PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST LINE I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS WEBSITE, I KID YOU NOT.
But this fanfic is really amazing, i love bobby's fatherly character. i think i may have gained a few injuries myself from laughing so hard at the funny parts!
i look forward to reading some of your other fics!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
That was an amazing story. Great job.
whiteraven67 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Hope you're feeling better!
Floss chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Amazing, loved it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
cool
TimshelBliss chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
YAY HAPPY ENDING! That was such a well written story! Okay, it's official; you're definitely one of my favourite writers on this site :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
I don't know what to say anymore. Yep I really enjoyed this one, too. Surprise! xo :-)
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
This was a great fic :) poor Sam though! But I know that Dean will get him better no matter what :3
larapp chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Definitely enjoyed as I do pretty much all of your work.

Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
That was brilliant! and I missed your Sammy whumping, so glad you are writing again :)
Aranna Undomiel chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
I'm so sorry to hear you have been so sick, must have been terrifying when your heart is affected too.. So I'm glad to hear you've been feeling better :D
As for this story, well it was definitely not near your usual stories, but hey hurt Sam, guilty Dean and awesome Bobby; what's not to like ;) Hope you'll be able to write more stories soon.
Jenjoremy chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Just read this after it was recommended by someone. GREAT story. And yay! I didn't have to wait for the updates. Love the way you have nailed the brothers' relationship. I will definitely be reading more of your stories.