Reviews for Il nostro percorso sotto la luce
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Okay, I'm going to TRY to keep this short because I tell you I could go on forever about this fic. First off, the way you told the story was IMPECCABLE. I send you my love, darling! And I dont usually go for angst and drama but oh sweet Mother Teresa on the hood of a Mercedes Benz THIS! *jabs a finger at computer screen* My lady, you have made me cry from sadness and joy and made me squee like a brand new fangirl, so congratulate yourself. And just the way you portray their relationship...you mentioned in one of your end notes that their mutual co-dependency was definitely not a good thing, but the way you just described how you love the passion and fiery love between these two, just the way you said it was exactly how I myself felt, the difference being that you can write it LIKE A GODDESS and I'm over here with tiny fluff pieces TTwTT but i digress! The point is, this is absolutely amazing, and it has simply floored me like never before. I am one picky bastard when it comes to YamaGoku, and I must say, you deserve some kind of award for this *hands you a shiny badge* Just...congratulations *salutes* (that was way longer than i planned i'll shut up now O.O )
G.Storm59 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Aw, this story was so good! I'm glad that Gokudera was finally able to come to terms with himself and find his place with the people he loves most :') This story was really intense, and I loved it all the way through! The part with Fuuko and Gokudera had me almost crying from happiness too x'D Congratulations on such a great story, and I'm glad that you ended it this way as well :3 Though I wouldn't mind an omake or two ;D
helenhr chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I love it! It was so great! Y_Y thanksssssss to you, for wrote it!
Nico Zi chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Oh my that was EXTREMELY Emotional, with very happy ending, yaay :') I really adore this fic
aww so haya-chan is a mommy now huh? interesting x3
I love this couple so much, those two meant to be together *hearts*
dreamycloud97 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! omg I'm so relieved. I thought you would update after 10 days or so after the previous chap but you didn't and I was worrying that life has become too busy for you and this story would be on hiatus :'(
Yes I love this story. You planned everything out nicely and I like how everything fits xD (for eg, how they had Fuuko _b because m-preg is just too ridiculous for me.)
Omake please! I would love the vignettes! :D
DepthOfMusic chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
New chapter! *happy*
You don't know what you're doing to me with this fanfiction; oh, the feels
The Gokudera, Fuu-chan and Yamamoto moments were just SO adorable, I can't even...
I loved it! I'm just a bit sad that it's completed now.
I would really enjoy some extras or omakes, because this fanfiction is so good and I can't get enough of it xD
NanaliJoci chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
This story is beautiful :') The emotions were all over the place from anger to happiness and everything in between. Mommy Gokudera carrying the little girl is adorable. Forever 8059
dreamycloud97 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Omg an update! Somehow my mail didn't reach me, tsk. ._.
Angst? Well maybe. I like fluffy happy stories just like you do but some angst like this which eventually leads to happiness is okay with me too XD
I just like how Dera wanted to protect Yama's 'light', that brightness when he sees that the FutureYama lost because of the mafia. But then if he were to compare this two Yamas from different futures the one without Dera is living off even worse. Aww.
And when Yama realise that if something happened to Dera it would be worse than any kind pf rejection it made me cry again. Ugh. How can you make me feel so many feels. ;_;
Just want to say that I like the way you name your chapters! It's really cool haha! XD And aw next chappie is the last? :( nonetheless I look forward to it! ;)
theluckyshipper chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
This just keeps on getting better and better...
helenhr chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Is do great... Whoa! What will do Gokudera now that Yamamoto is with him? O_O! I wanna know!
NanaliJoci chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Why you torture people! Ya left me hanging. XD I am looking forward for the next chapter. I can't wait to see the reunion between them. Sheesh even Fuuko feels it when Hayato is in danger. Hmmm 6927 what an odd couple.
dreamycloud97 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
WONDERFUL STORY. Sorry, just felt that it had to be in caps because it truly is wonderful. XD
Ahhhh these tears won't stop now. Seriously. You managed to portray their emotions strongly and yet the flow of the story is also very smooth. Yeah I'm also not a fan of such a destroying love but somehow this story touched my heart.
One reason why I like this pairing is because they are like total opposites: Yama is like the sun, always bright and cheerful while Dera is like always sour and pessimistic yet with a great sense of justice and how he seems to be protective of Yama ;P and your story portrayed just that!
It shows that you really should just follow the natural order of things and not try to contort the future yourself. Poor kids, sigh.
Sorry for such a long review (I can honestly continue to ramble on praising this story) but I love this story and now I'm seriously curious as to what will happen next; hope you will update soon! ;)
G.Storm59 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
I think you're being too hard on yourself; you're not a horrible writer, I think your writing skills are quite good! And this story is also really good! I think you've done a great job with the characters, and I totally understand what you mean when you feel like they're WAAAAY OOC xD" I, for one, really feel the pain and longing in this story, and I feel really bad for Gokudera and Yamamoto! I think their reactions to being apart are perfect, and that your take on Gokudera not wanting to hurt Yamamoto, so therefore letting him go, is also really IC! :) I really hope you continue this story, it's really good and I really want to know what happens!
DepthOfMusic chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Yay,new chapter! *happy*
Aawh, Daddy!Yamamoto is so adorable and cute!
I don't hate suicidal!Gokudera; I can kind of understand why he does what he does, and the way he feels. It's just like him to act like this.
And again- I like the chapter title.
Good job! Can't wait for more :D
helenhr chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Sugoiiiii! This history is so great! Amazing... I love it! Please continue it!