Reviews for Playable Youmu
... Can I request some lemons?
Pata Hikari chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
I almost feel sorry for Marisa.

Almost.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
Bravo! I sure do love these zany touhou stories.

Really liked the idea of Futo doing the wedding vows!

Ahh poor Youmu. She wont be settling down for a while now!
Nyx Sigma ZERO chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Damn it THAT STORY WAS JUST PERFECT, IT'S SO depreesing that it ended. i enjoyed it too much
Guest chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
I'm sad to see this story end, but also eagerly anticipating whatever you write next. Good job, and I hope you're next work is as good as this.
Goldstein-Izayoi chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
Well, that clears why, out of all the denizens of Gensokyo, it HAS to be those four girls: Marisa smelt something wrong with the raffle, so she conspired with Sanae to tilt the odds to those four girls.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
YES IT'S FINALLY UPDATED. MORE. needs more sakuya. your rendition of sakuya is brilliant.
30secondstoidealize chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
Another chap well done! I was surprised with Patchouli's role, but never mind that, you captured all the canon pairings nicely. And the miracle plot revealed was... oh so that how its been right from the beginning!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
This fanfic is amazing. The characters just feel so in character.
Bam chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
Great chapter can't wait for more! Your way of writing is almost magical!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
This is so awesome. Seems like Marisa's entire harem is here except for Flan.
Lone Maestro chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
So Youmu acts all dismissive whenever Marisa makes a move and becomes angry when Marisa ignores her, finally breaking upon feeling the full brunt of her own conflicting interests. More please
Goldstein-Izayoi chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Oof, an enraged Youmu to close the chapter? (brb messing with her ghost-half in a similar way Marisa did by the end of Reimu's day)

Looking back on the previous three girls she had to play pretend-a-wife with, it's pretty much Marisa's fault there. C'mon, even if it's just pretend, who's not going to be mad by similar treatment?

BTW, is it just me, or Marisa has lost her luster over Youmu after her constant harassment?
Lone Maestro chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
I knew Youmu was tsundere all along. Can't help but feel sorry for Marisa though, girl just wanted to have some fun.
Another Man chapter 14 . 12/19/2013
My previous review still stands, this is absolutely GOOD! The amount of fluff, embarrassment and love is well balanced in the story so far.

The ending makes me wonder if a Day 5 with Patchouli is going to happen or not. Please do keep writing.