Reviews for Sleepwalker
CiestaStreamerPooka chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I wish this was an actual episode. It's so good! It takes elements that I usually don't like (no one believing until it's too late/misunderstandings) and puts a new spin on them. Tarantulas, you sick spider! But maybe that's why you're my favorite villain in the series.
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Interesting Idea.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
You were tugging at my emotions the whole time, suspense was everywhere. I couldn't stop reading it. Briliant work!
autobotjolt101 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I first found this on Deviant Art and fell in love with it. I forget how many times I read it but I think well over three times.

Anyway, I love this story and I just want you to know that this was a well written story. The plot is definately something that fits in the series; and the way you have written the characters and how they interract with one another is very good. It's difficult for me to find a story that brings me back to it more than two times. I am proud to say that this certainly was a story that brought me back multiple times.
Witch08 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
great job!
E.J.Rommel chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
love it! Dinobot is one of my favorite characters, and you made such good use of him! Plus the twist at the end was brilliant! Keep it up!
wulfgarfang chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
fantastic story! love the bond between optimus and cheetor. very well- done and very well-written too! kudos! - wfang
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Wow, your story was so well written. Great story,, I loved it.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
oh good fic! Poor Cheetor he had to give up his parents man what a sacrifice!
IthicaJ chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Even after all these years, this story is still powerful. I think I originally read this story back in high school (I've now graduated college and been working a couple years).

Now that the new transformers movie is coming out, it reminded me of Beast Wars - one of my all time favorite shows when I was younger. When I discovered Beast Wars fanfiction all those years ago (back on the Beast Wars Anonymous Archives), I was in heaven, and this was one of the fics I remembered above all - and with good reason.

I'm so happy I could find 'Sleepwalker' again. Rereading it (twice!) made me fall in love with the series and Cheetor all over again. I loved his character, and you've written him so well.. I love the depiction of his relationships with his fellow maximals, Optimus, Rattrap and Dinobot especially. The torment Tarantulus forces upon Cheetor is heartbreaking and I only wish it could've gone deeper.. more hurtful. I love dark themed stories, but yours was very well balanced and faithful to the tone of the series.

I know it's too much to hope you might return to write Cheetor based Beast Wars stories after all this time... but I want you to say I think your story has moved more people than you know, and still does.

Again, amazing story.. one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing your talent, and I'm sorry for never reviewing/commenting years ago when I first read it.. you really deserve a lot more praise.
Elita One chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Soo sad, but cheetor is my favorite character
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Lol - One of my favorites from before I joined the site! :)
T.J. Lauren chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
This was really good! Very nice job. I feel so bad for Cheetor, he's my fav character on the show. And I love the mind games that Tarantulas played with him. Excellent story.
wicked woman chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
*has re-read the fic... again*

Did Stephen King's Sleepwalker inspire you to write this fic? Because I'm planning to watch it sometime this week or next week.

Wicked Woman
SA chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I really liked it. It was very good. I liked the plot and I think you know how to hook your audience fairly well. As for the rest of it.. I've never watched Beast Wars or any other Transformers, but as far as the mental torturing went, I think you did a very good job, although you probably could've taken it a bit further. And the way Tarantulas tortured Cheetor with his lost memory was great, though it might've been better if there had been more of a hint that maybe it had to do with his parents.

Also, I loved the mixed ending. Great job and keep up the good work!

~SA