Reviews for Grey Eyes
Oh my gosh please continue! I would love to know what Katara's reactions and feelings towards Aang's statement, is it guilt, shame, anger, sadness, the need to comfort her best friend? Please continue, I really really enjoyed this, I nearly didn't read this, usually stories under 1000 words I miss out, because there's nothing much to go on, but under 300 words you got me hooked, again I say I really enjoyed this, please update and continue with it :)
Peyton LeVay chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Wow. That was something... that had always been on the back of my mind. I had been waiting for Aang to say something like that, whenever I watched that particular scene, but... well, this seems like a scarily accurate depiction of what he might have been thinking, at the back of his mind.
Dusk chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
After sorting through a lot of the usual crap on fan fiction I didn't think I would find one of the best stories I've read on here to be so short. In one word it was perfect from beginning to end. Great job!
Malevolent Dark Reflection chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
If only it was longer! That was great. I wasn't expecting him to talk about his past lives. That makes his point even more valid.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
i wish he had said something like that