Reviews for A Pirate's Heart
GoodGirlGG chapter 15 . 9/17
This is really good. Hope you find the time to update soon. Have an awesome day!
Amazing story, love it. If you continue could close go back to Braden and face her mom and then many bring Aubrey and Stacy back into the story. That is assuming that beca and Chloe make it out with the ship ;). Again amazing story, your a really great author
BuffyFicReader chapter 15 . 4/10
I just found your story and read it in one sitting. WOW! I really do hope you continue this story and I respect that real life does get the way sometimes. I hope to read more soon! :)

P.S. I hope you keep Beca G!P. It leaves some many options open.
Bechloe4life chapter 15 . 4/7
GOD DAMN! I LOVE THIS STORY! You should write this soon (only is you want to) because I can't get enough. Thanks.
hey.ura.cutie chapter 1 . 3/14
I don't want to bother you but please don't abandon this fic. I love it soooooooo much. love g!p beca 3
Irish American 67 chapter 15 . 1/4
You know, there was another pirate themed story I read on FF that I really really loved. I don't remember what it was called, but it was based on Buffy the vampire slayer, and I actually cried when I finished reading the last chapter. Not because it was a sad ending, it was actually a great ending, but because I knew that it was over. I can imagine myself having the same reaction to this story, it's so great. I wanna say for you to take your time. Whenever you finish your other story, I think you should take your time with your return to this story. Not only will it more than likely make for an amazing return, but it'll also keep the story from being over too soon! In any case, thanks for writing this story, you're really an amazing writer.
B16R3D chapter 15 . 1/4
Hello, I'm B16_R3D. I just wanted to say that I just started reading your story tonight, and I think it's fucking amazing. Also, I understand the whole losing interest in a story thing, myself, and how irritating it can be when you have a thousand people telling you to hurry up and update. Can't rush art like this, right? Anyways, I just wanted to say great job on this story so far!
xXFreakyUnicorn7689Xx chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
I'm truly in love with this story and let it still be G!P please...I'm exciting for the next chapter soon!
Ilovemakonnen chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Please update soon and keep g!p
at first I didn't think I would like the story because of the theme but your an amazing writer and im hooked so like I said Please update soon and keep g!p thank you
Duh2042 chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
I'm still here with you :)
guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
please update it's been two weeks please update already
chaizez chapter 15 . 11/8/2015
You made some hints that Beca might have a Penis so I think it should be g!p but it's up to you, I am just happy you continue this story
kisp98 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Cant wait for the next chapter .. It should stay G!P too
tacobby chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
omg i am so sucked into this story it's ridiculous! i sincerely hope you finish
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
I'm very excited that you are going to continue this story as it is a favourite of mine. I think non G!p but it's your choice