Reviews for A Pirate's Heart
Ilovemakonnen chapter 1 . 11/15
Please update soon and keep g!p
at first I didn't think I would like the story because of the theme but your an amazing writer and im hooked so like I said Please update soon and keep g!p thank you
Duh2042 chapter 15 . 11/15
I'm still here with you :)
guest chapter 1 . 11/15
please update it's been two weeks please update already
chaizez chapter 15 . 11/8
You made some hints that Beca might have a Penis so I think it should be g!p but it's up to you, I am just happy you continue this story
kisp98 chapter 1 . 11/8
Cant wait for the next chapter .. It should stay G!P too
tacobby chapter 15 . 11/6
omg i am so sucked into this story it's ridiculous! i sincerely hope you finish
I'm very excited that you are going to continue this story as it is a favourite of mine. I think non G!p but it's your choice
Dagleek chapter 15 . 11/5
I'm glad to hear that you're gonna finish this. It's a really great story. Like you said, there's not enough g!p with real plot so I definitely appreciate this.

Ilovemakonnen chapter 15 . 11/4
I hope it stays G!P. I really like the story I'm glad you haven't gave up your a fantastic writer
Rose chapter 15 . 11/4
Non G!P
Non G!P would be cool.
A Lover of Things chapter 15 . 11/4
I was just rereading this yesterday and was so excited when I got the update email! I will wait forever to keep reading your story. I'm definitely in the party of wanting this to remain g!p. It's so rare to find a g!p story with any actual plot. Don't get me wrong, I'll still read it if you don't continue it as such! Also I totally understand losing your inspiration. It will come back and I can't wait to read more when it does!
I'd prefer G!P story.
Gracyyyy chapter 15 . 11/4
Non G!P. It could make an even bigger impact into showing that Beca (a girl) is the most terrifying and successful pirate there is and she is a girl! Which wasn't really common at all in those days but it's your choice in the end :-)
Hey I'm so glad to see that you're gonna pick up this story again! I don't really mind about whether it's G!P or not. Personally I would rather see non G!P but whatever. This story is great either way!