Reviews for Trickster
ReaderxGirl97 chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
The raw emotions you displayed in this story is amazing. You can really feel the pain and suffering that Aliyah had to go through during her life and how it parallels somehow to Ja'far. The way she explained her love towards Ja'far and the concept itself was very interesting. If anything, I wish that their relationship could have been more developed. Other than that Its quite good. But I am guessing that this story isn't compliant with Magi: Sinbad no Bouken as they seem pretty different. If you haven't watched it you definitely should! I also look forward to reading your Judal story if you ever decide to put it up one day xD.
Ps is the Al-Fida organization in this story symbolic to something in real life? I felt so but I just wanted to be sure...
flaming keys25 chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
I love how the story goes
Updates please
leila chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Great chapter!
So sad in the end!
Please update soon :D
Elise477 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
C'est trop mignon ! Mais je n'aime pas beaucoup l'idée que l'héroïne ne vive que pour son frère.
Bonne continuation.
Yami - The Lord of Darkness chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Please update soon
Little Did You Know chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
More? This is getting really interesting.
leila chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
I love your fanfic :D
One of the few stories about Ja'farXOC :D :D
I hope you will write more, as it seems I am not the only fan ;)
Yoshisaki Asuka chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
hehe I'm reading it , and I love it! :) write more! good luck with college!
AnimeFreak145 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
I'm totally reading this, so don't count me out. This story is awesome. I'm glad Jafar and Ali are on the verge of getting along. It is really cool to see Jafar get a little love as well.
CHABAFFE chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
ALRIGHT!
I DON'T KNOW THE ANIME!
I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE CHARACTERS!
I JUST SAW A JA'FAR PIC ON ZEROCHAN AND FELL IN LOVE!
HOWSOEVER, THIS IS EPIC! 3
Yami - The Lord of Darkness chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Please update soon
Shinome Akira chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
More please!
Onee-chan chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Omigosh don't cry, child! I love your story! And you got Ja'far's personality perfectly! Please update very soon!
volley-14-nerd chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Please write more! There are not many of these wonderful pieces of literature and I love your story!
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
I'm reading! I'm reading! And I'm enjoying your story completely, and I wanna know, will you be doing updates? I really wanna read more!