Reviews for Trickster
AnimeFreak145 chapter 4 . 4/2
I'm totally reading this, so don't count me out. This story is awesome. I'm glad Jafar and Ali are on the verge of getting along. It is really cool to see Jafar get a little love as well.
CHABAFFE chapter 4 . 3/25
ALRIGHT!
I DON'T KNOW THE ANIME!
I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE CHARACTERS!
I JUST SAW A JA'FAR PIC ON ZEROCHAN AND FELL IN LOVE!
HOWSOEVER, THIS IS EPIC! 3
Dark Cat Food Lover chapter 4 . 3/6
Please update soon
ILOVEANIME123 chapter 4 . 3/1
More please!
Onee-chan chapter 4 . 2/14
Omigosh don't cry, child! I love your story! And you got Ja'far's personality perfectly! Please update very soon!
volley-14-nerd chapter 4 . 2/14
Please write more! There are not many of these wonderful pieces of literature and I love your story!
tartanarmygirl chapter 4 . 1/24
I'm reading! I'm reading! And I'm enjoying your story completely, and I wanna know, will you be doing updates? I really wanna read more!
Mindi chapter 4 . 1/16
Lol get some ja'far x Aliyah action in soon
personapeach chapter 4 . 1/13
This is good.. I like how there is a slow build-up on Ja'far and Aliyah's relationship. Though it could have been better if your main character did not black-out during the events. It would have been great if we had details on how her brother was saved and how she knows (or does not know) about Masrur when he was also in the same organization as her. Overall, the pacing was good and the chapters are long.. but thats okay.
guest chapter 4 . 1/2
A/N answer: im reading this now keep going O.o
kikura chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I like this story its really well written
please update as soon as possible
Skywaters chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
It's really good! Please continue!
CaraTheWitch chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
I am reading it and i am LOVING IT! Your story is fantastic! and i have a feeling this story is complete it will be among the best fanfictions i have ever read.
Black-Rabbit2165 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Not to worry! Fanfiction reader is here! Um...yeah...don't cry...I'm still here reading this...
SecretFemale chapter 2 . 11/20/2013