Reviews for Through The Eye Of A Needle
minnie2like2read chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Omg im loving your work! What enchantment did stiles & daton put on the needles?
mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is amazing writing, really really amazing -please write more Sterek - I loved the story but I loved the quality of writing even more!
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I absolutely love this! I have this warm feeling in my chest right now because of this. I love that!

what else can i say? I love the plot, the way it was written, their characterizations, their dynamics...all of it! It was a little vague at times but that helped with the overall tone and plot so it worked out beautifully. Lovin' Stiles and Lydia! And Papa Stilinki. And the ending! warm feelings...warm feelings...

sequel?

I very much look forward to reading more of your stories!
Mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You have a talent for story telling - am thrilled I found you. Your story has an interesting flow - the mechanics of it are very pleasant. The needles are a little hilarious but its quite fun.
LyKatherine Adhara chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love it.
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I wish I knew how to knit. I couldn't stop laughing every scene where Derek looks at the needles, just the idea that needles would put him off is hilarious. I really loved the story, great job!
Puff chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I LOVE IT! I love knitter!Stiles! It's awesome when my hobbies show up in fanfiction. All my favorite things converging!
actus-reus-ad-absurdum chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I actually do the whole willing of intentions whenever i make things lol guess i'm not the only one :)
GealachGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Cool! This is actually really interesting and, I think, well put together. I'm a casual knitter myself and I found this story really intriguing. I also love this badass Stiles.
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Awe! That was an awesome story! I love it!
TXVR6ish chapter 1 . 6/6/2013