Reviews for Out of the Ashes
Lovely bittersweet story.
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 7/14
awesome :))))))
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 6/24
I can't stop crying. That was beautiful.
TinaF chapter 1 . 6/10
obsessedwecjwbs chapter 1 . 2/6
Amazing! This was very moving, and well written. Thank you!
sampam69 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This story is great, I'm not usually emotional but this one was close, thanks
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
So very sweet, it brought tears to my eyes- both at the beginning and at the end. And you're right, no relationship is worth it without that look. I see it everyday when I look at the hubby. Thanks for sharing.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Sweet and really awesome story
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This was such a beautiful o/s. I admit I cried more than once, but it was well worth the tears.

Kathy :D
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
oh gosh. this was great. so sad but it ending on a wonderful note. it was a beautiful ending I think.
Khyharah chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
And now I've made me cry lol. Love this
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was sweet and touching throughout.

My heart wept for Bella, but soared when she was carrying a memory of Edward with her. Then I rejoiced when Jasper realized what I already knew... he has loved Bella for years.

When Bella realized she was ready to move on was bittersweet... happy that she finally noticed Jasper as more. Then when, as expected, the photo came of Bella looking at Jasper with "the look" in the photo was made even better when Elizabeth was also looking at him that way. :D

EJ getting his uncle's hair color was sweet, but the clincher was Elizabeth's wedding to William Edward, complete with her father's picture and the touching words to her grandfather was simply the icing on the cake. :D

Thank you for sharing this story with us. :D
suziecat444 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is really good. You are a fantastic writer and you have amazing skills. This story made me cry so much half sadly and half with joy. Thank you for writing it I truly enjoyed it.