Reviews for The Shelter of Your Kiss
gladys24 chapter 20 . 12/4/2016
I
Guest chapter 36 . 9/19/2015
I think this whole story moved way too quickly. Half of it was B and E having sex and half of it was a very needy Bella crying or passing out. I feel like there were too many things going on att once. And I didn't really get to know the characters. It seemed like E had no weaknesses which to me is very unrealistic. I'm not trying to hate, just give some constructive criticism. Xx
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
OKAY I HATE ALL THE STORIES THAT HAVE EITHER BELLA OR EDWARD (AND EVEN BOTH) CONFESSING THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER AFTER KNOWING EACH OTHER FOR LESS THEN A WEEK! IT'S UNREALISTIC AND STUPID.
Nanajo chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Edward is patient,he keeps reassuring her. Bella is begining to annoy me she's always talking about james even when they are making love.
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 36 . 11/18/2014
I hope u guys do a scond story
blue'sgirl2 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I love this and it really hot it's in my top five it you have an amazing gift keep writing honey
tricklem chapter 36 . 3/15/2014
Enjoyed reading the story. Thank you for writing and posting this.
nbrian72 chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
I hate that some people are negative about a story. Constructive criticism is one thing but being mean and nasty is toatally different. I understand you have to do what is right for you all & your story. I will support both of you with any story you wright in the future.
twilightlove05 chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Please send me the pdf once its finished. Thanks!
elizabeth bennette chapter 36 . 3/2/2014
Sorry I forgot to give you my email:

thanks alot.
djsmommie chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
Sad to hear you allowing the haters another victory . Best of luck
elizabeth bennette chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
hi, I am in the middle o reading your story. I do not have facebook. can you e-mail the pdf it to me?

Thanks

enjoys all your stories.
drea55 chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
its a shame you have to do that, what about the rest of your stories, you aren't pulling them are you
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 36 . 2/12/2014