Reviews for Make a Wish
Naty chapter 29 . 7/25
hola XD recientemente me encontré, tu fic, esta muy bueno jejeje aunque creo que me vi un poco confundida con el final, pero de ahí en fuera súper XD sigue escribiendo, eres buena en ello, debo añadir que lo leí usando el traductor XD en fin... muy bueno chao saludos desde México
DannySamLover20 chapter 29 . 3/26
Nice job!
Anime Master chapter 28 . 3/20
Never got the appeal of DxS. Couldn't stand her lack of concern for Danny's feelings. However, you have an interesting take on the relationship here. Yeah, Some parts are OOC, but that's to be expected because it's kinda AU. It drags a bit, but I'm still looking forward to reading it.
DannySamLover20 chapter 28 . 3/20
Alison chapter 16 . 2/9
Don't know what to say, this story is very awesome and interesting, but I want to know how this ends,but there too many chapters left and this is getting me bored, and I don't want that. So please, don't make too large chapters nor stories please.
this is just an advise :)
Hellbreaker chapter 27 . 1/29
Well I was wondering what happened to you, but I don't blame you for putting your story on hold. Things in life happen and they take priority, I'm sure everyone else will understand.
DannySamLover20 chapter 27 . 1/29
Blue Rider chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
Your Welcome! :) Actually, yeah, she wasn't much 'evil' but I guess she had some things that were 'bad'. :) Huh, maybe you should try. Your writing is awesome and your plotlines are great and a character like them might just give something. :) Maybe like one OC is part of the organization, and was sent to track Danny, but later regretted the choice and sided with Danny. Or something like that. It's your story and your the author. :D Great job again! Blue Rider out!
DannySamLover20 chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
Blueriderguest chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
Guys in White! Bad news! Atleast they found Desiree. :D She gets on my nerves. XD

XD Ok!

Well, a thousand thumbs up once again! I say, you could have a record. Well, todaloos!
Smiley-Nami chapter 25 . 7/25/2014
This is good. Continue when you can.
DannySamLover20 chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
Hellbreaker chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
Wow, the Observants are not messing around if they have countermeasures like that to stop a ghost like Clockwork. Still, I think they are going a little overboard with how things are going in this alternate timeline that was accidently created. Besides, Danny's trying to get everything back to normal, even if he's a bit apprehensive about doing so.
DannySamLover20 chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
Guest chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
Your welcome and it's okay. Video games can be really a fun taker of time, so no accusing there. I like video games. Ahhh, games...XD

Great chapter! I wonder if something is wrong with Sam...she seems...what's the word...secrety? XD Well, somehow mysterious... Anyways, Love the Chapter! Update! 0