Reviews for Hollywood world
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
While your idea is entertaining, it's not original. Your writing is bland with no unique descriptions, bad grammar, a lack of revision and little to no character development. I suggest you revise everything, your plot included.
Ladyme chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
This story sucks. All over the place and horrible grammar. Have someone proof stories forst.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/16/2013
loved it
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 40 . 8/18/2013
liked it
MissLongLegs chapter 39 . 8/14/2013
It's a good plot, but maybe at times it goes a bit too fast to keep up with, but otherwise good story!
readeronly89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I know that this story is already completed so any comments I have will be kind of difficult to change, and I don't expect you to, but I just wanted to review what I thought so far to help you in your future stories. I think that the story idea is pretty good so far, and it will be interesting to play out, you just need to work on your grammar and word choices to help the story flow better. I do really like where the story is going so far though.
Juniperswolf chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I just wanted to tell you that Washington D.C. is not in Washington state. Also, Washington state is above California where he lives.
Anonymous chapter 40 . 7/14/2013
Totally love the story but the grammar is horrible and so is spelling. You also tend to mix names up so just make sure you get does problems fixed and the story will be even better
Daphne chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I really like the storyline, but the grammar and spelling mistakes really bother me, so maybe you could think about taking a beta.
Good luck with your story!
Jenifer Cullen chapter 26 . 7/14/2013
Not very good. Next time, please go for a beta. Your grammar and spelling mistakes are horrible
5FreakyFingers chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Interesting :))
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 40 . 7/14/2013
loved it. Can't wait for the sequel :)
mayejrmorris chapter 40 . 7/13/2013
I loved the chapter.
MJM
JXB Addicted chapter 24 . 7/13/2013
I hope she on birth control. Because there was no Condom! TTFN! JXB ;-}
Guest chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Your English is atrocious. Nothing makes sense.