Reviews for Invisible man
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Poor Peter. I always did wonder.
liv chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
that is very good! im not really in to song-fics but i really enjoyed looking at peter through a different light.
Jedi Solo chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
That was cool-though I should hate Pete sometimes I feel sorry for him this is really good and you should write longer stories-all the best!
ThatGirlHasLove chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Very intruiging. It reminds us all that Peter did have a heart, back in the day. Also, you've cleverly linked his betrayal of the Potters and Sirius to an event in the past.
Nice work!
sparkli chick chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
v. good. v. v. good. oh, u get the point. i luv song fics. i hate peter.
AA Battery chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
I almost feel bad for Peter. WIAT DON'T BITE! I said ALMOST! HE still is a stupid loser, but... OH, I don't know, I m just confused!
sparkli chick can't be damned to sign in chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Okay-I tried 2 review lunch-but the damn site was busy. this fic (I can't believe I'm saying this!) I actually sort of pity Peter (I don't know why!-Okay-I should be doing science/english/history now, but it's really good though.
someone smarter than you chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
This sucks! I can't believe you would try and HUMANIZE PETTYGREW!
Mrs Grim chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Oh poor Peter...what am I saying? I hate him too! Oh, well, that was good *sigh*
dylan chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
that was a very good story. Tooooo bad for Peter! no one really cares about him anyways!
dreamkatcher chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
cool. EXCEPT SIRIUS IS MIIINE! HE'S ALL MINE! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNEEEE! okay, now that i got that little fact out there, this story was really good.
Moondoggy chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Peter is a loser and a creep. But I haven't read a story from his pov written like this. You made the ratbastard sound almost human. You must be talented.
SaraBeth chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Wormtail is a loser! The story was good, but Wormtail is definetly a loser!
Dawn chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
*shrug* If you want something, work for it.
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 3/3/2001