Reviews for My Roommate the Spy
lyn chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
It's really update soon.
ryuuniji chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
Kon'nichi wa Gypsy-chan.

This fic is really good. Please update soon.

I really want to see the end. (_)
firefly.firefly chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Konnichiwa Gypsy-chan!

When will you update this fiction. I have visited your website as well and you haven't update this story there as well. Please do it soon.

and plz update AN EYE FOR AN EYE

Velvet Footsteps chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
_ I remember starting this story years ago, so of course, I had to re-read it. As always, I enjoy your sense of humor and style of writing. Can't wait to read the ending!
sonia chapter 5 . 5/20/2006

That was great...please update the next chapter soon...

I love your stories...

Please :)

Crewel chapter 5 . 3/7/2006
Well done! I really enjoyed to read this chapter. Thank you so much. I hope you will write more SxM interaction in next chapter. Pls update soon! Thanks.
GoldAngel2 chapter 5 . 3/6/2006
I thought I recognized the manga element of the succession technique and I love the way you had her ready to escape, not crying to be rescued-like in vol 24, act 212 when she plots to escape Enishi's lair...

And I love the way you've got Kenshin fighting using martial arts moves-he proved to me that he could really kick butt when he knocked Enishi's teeth out when the fool threatened Kaoru in vol 23 of the manga. The Battousai is formidable as a fighter with or without swords.

I really like this plot and the twists that bring it into the modern age-while keeping the characters delightfully RurKen as Watsuki-sama intended-something for which I am striving in "Portrait in Blue."

Great job as always.

BTW I did a little bit of WAFF called "Moonlight Lullaby"-check it out when you get a chance.
Christel chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
I am sorry I took so long to check on this fic. I just rememberd you saying you had a new chapter. So I checked it out and found out this isn't the last? Thats just fine with me. Please tell me. Is Kaoru as good at being a fighter as Kenshin? Could she be his rival in his old profetion as well? Just thought I would ask.

Keep up the good work and remember to take your time. No rushing means really good story!
Crewel chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
I read this fiction by chance, but I really enjoyed to read this chapter especially the interaction between Sano and Megumi. They are my favourite couple. I hope you will write more SxM interactions in next chapter. Thank you very much. I understand you had writer's block, but I still believe you will solve your problems at last. Pls update this fiction as fast as you could. Thank you for sharing.
hermione chan chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
its so u decided the ending of tis fic?hop u upddate soon tho
Tiber360 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
too much information. gives the feeling that the story will be rushed, try and pace the information release and you improve the overall quailty of the piece. thats just my 2 bits
ELLIE 31773 chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
I love it very much. At last you up date this fic, I was lossing my cool heir.I will wait to the end of your fic so don't worey. I like you story a lot.
GoldAngel2 chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
Boy, you sure have quite the yarn here, with all the quirky characters in roles that fit them in this A/U...

Now you really captured the seamy side of the villains-I especially loved the line "You got spunk...I hate spunk!"-from Mary Tyler Moore-very cute and clever...

Using the Hiruma bros is right in line with the manga-they're like cockroaches-they don't die.

And I love the hillbilly accent you used with Chou-just like the anime-I cracked up as he and Saitou were absolutely perfectly depicted.

A great job and I am eager to read when you put in the coming fluff-a Gypsy-chan trademark.

Update to "Portrait in Blue" coming by March-and I'm so glad you like it.
Christel chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
It has been a while since I last read your fic here. I noticed you updated this work of yours back in August of 2005. Hm...I hope every thing going okay for you. I have been busy with other things in life so I don't always find the time to review and what ever else there is to do for fun. I understand that you take your time with your fics, thats great! I was just thinking of how can you finish this story in the next chapter? Is it going to draw everything together or are you going to make a sequel? Well anyways I loved reading your work. It makes my day to read a good ploted out story, like yours. Until next time.

Email me back if you like. I hear that no one is alowed to do response reviews in their fics anymore.
Voilet Eyes chapter 3 . 12/22/2005