Reviews for The Crimson Princess
FyrByrd-X chapter 1 . 5/13
Err... u know that Fuka's jutsu involves her hair and multiple dead bodies, right? You did O.K though.
Nokia 7610 chapter 1 . 4/7
good fic homie.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 1 . 3/15
This was truly both disturbing and strange. Yet, it's unique and inspiring in a way.
Darth-Vulturnus chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Nice lemon, but the ending was...strange, to say the least. I also thought it was kinda unnecessary and a bit cheesy/ridiculous. Otherwise, it was very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Can you make a proper story about these two not a one shot in my opinion at least 15 chapters or more i dont mind if you dont but please if you can
TNB chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Loved it way different from most stories I give it a I have no negative comments an that's unusual for a one shot
No name chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
The fuck. Oh well very interesting lets say
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I love this short story!
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oddly enough this is only the second lemon I read dealing Naruto and the succubus known as Fuka. While not as epic as the "Just like the folks" series I do appreciate this one for getting to the point and allowing Naruto to own Fuka like she was a government mule.

Hopefully the other authors on this site will get a clue and give Fuka some more of the spotlight. For a character from the Naruto series to be that blatant about her sexuality (kind of like Mei Terumi aka the Mizukage) just goes to show she is more than worthy of the attention.

Until next time, SV33 out!
rishab chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I hope fuka kisses me some day
Mumei no Kao chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Nice! *thumbs up*
There really should be more NaruFuka fics though. Anyway, congrats on a job well done :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
You truly are a genius for writing this story and I hope you get more inspiration for this pairing
Dregus chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
200 years? I can only imagine how many kids they had in that time frame.
DarkEnd Blood chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I wish you made Fuka a little more fiery and wild.
Pfc Slugger chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
My inner pervert is appeased.