Reviews for Ethereal Ark Of Fire
artemisia999999 chapter 29 . 7/16
I just came across this I really hope you decide to finish it soon
Reader chapter 29 . 4/23
Great story, please return to finish it. The suspense is killing me.
senna chapter 29 . 11/16/2016
Hola que ha pasado con esta historia porque nunca la termino?
sweetkid45 chapter 29 . 4/20/2016
I was wondering if you'll continue with this story? it's a fantastic story
Janice chapter 29 . 4/8/2016
Thiis is so good, will you finish this story
Amazonfire chapter 29 . 1/1/2016
I read this again just to remind myself of what was happening and because I miss your story writing and hope someday you will be able to return to it and finish what you started.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Awesome story please finish !
Guest chapter 29 . 11/15/2015
I started to reread shattering of the silvermoon and God how I like it. Please continĂșe with this story. Currently, dark refractions is appeasing my need of this tale, I know sometimes is hard to continue writing but I hope our support and love for your writing will get you into the story again. Have an excellent week.
Yours truly, a faithful fan
CookieMumster chapter 29 . 10/22/2015
Re-reading for at least the 20th time and hoping every time that there will be a new update :/ Please let us know if you are continuing with this story or have abandoned it...
Mellio410 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I have absolutely loved reading this series. I'm normally not a big reader but I can't get enough of your stories. I am looking forward to the next chapters of Ethereal Ark Of Fire Series. I enjoy the ware wolf spin. Patiently waiting for more a big fan!
masyl chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Don't stop please. So many people are waiting. Updates pleeeease. You are a very good writer
keane142 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I just finished reading the first book which is awesome. Congratulations for writing this incredible story. I know that it takes a lot of time to compose something as big as this, but please finish this story. It has become one of my favourites and I can't wait to know that it has been completed. You are truly tallented as a writer. Have an excellent year full of happiness and blessings.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
More please!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/10/2014
I have really been enjoying this story! You are quite the writer. :)
Please continue! I can not wait to see how they get out of the sewers and how the fight against the Imperial Council goes.
Tanja chapter 29 . 11/14/2014
Hello I have the chapter and the story so far really enjoyed it.
Would like to know when the next chapter is finished. So I know how the story ends. Hope it soon can not wait. Thank your story is so far great.