Reviews for Nightingale Dreams
jarta chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
wonderful take on Muraki's psyche especially his obsession with Tsuzuki
Lulu Nobody chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Another great story, and this time on Muraki, my favourite character. Your usage of words and sentence variation is nice; it gives your work a nice, even flow. Your characterization was wonderful, too, and with a great perspective. Great job!
Marnie chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Beautifully written, you have captured the escence...I can't imagine how you could improve on this story, it is not open for judgement in my opinion, it is like a human, who is fit to judge whether it is perfect or not? Enough from me, what i am trying to say is...well done...If by any chance, you do wish to talk to me...please do so, i have left my email address and would love to get to know you. Goodbye
OmegaSama chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
ohh.. this was a beautiful fic.. I must say i kind of LOVED IT! hmm.. I love it when someone... well, crazy are thinking to much.. Very good written short fic I must say.. _
Mikara chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Suge... demo, I have a complaint... THE DOCTOR SOUNDS TOO SANE! Really! Well, maybe only a little...:D
Kage Chikara chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
:wide-eyes: Amazing Muraki fic... I love the way you portrayed his thoughts, they seem very like what he feels about Tsuzuki. Always obsessed, always looking for the beauty in things. Thats our Muraki.
Yue T. K. Sumeragi chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
KAYAAAAA! your fics are so great! .
Deux Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
wow...that was very well written- it was very much like Muraki...i could picture him as i read it...very nice job_
Eris Snow chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
That was really beautiful. :) Another trip into the mind of the warped and psychotic Dr. Muraki! Short & sweet..nice job.
Meiran Chang chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
shakes head Hoo damn, incandescens, you've done it again. Another marvelous jewel of work. Muraki's voice in this piece is smooth, clipped, and clinical, and his metaphors are found in that smooth clinicality (yes, I CAN invent words at my whim) of speech. His logic is very cold and very blank and very him. I really love what you've done with this piece, even if I'm not quite sure what it is you've done. A wonderful delving into Muraki's disturbed (and disturbing!) psyche.