Reviews for Bad Influence
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is great, mate! The characters' personalities are spot-on, and the dialogue flows perfectly. I think you should continue. :3
Lovefanfics chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
ignore the ass hole hater comment beneath me. I on the other hand think u did a great job at writing this. Shayera's a great character and her personality intrigues me. Keep up the good work :)
Centuri Eagle chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Yup! Nice work. Hmmm...maybe outside of their modern preferences maybe Shayera and John would have an appreciation for classical music...both being "old souls".
Ermilus chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Aauw I love the story
ShiyaHawk chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Another awesome story. I always love stuff about the other trinity.

Of course Shay would go for the angry music; it suits her. I wonder if she secretly head bangs to it when no one is around. :P

Loved the humor throughout it.
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Another masterpiece. :) You've spent your time away putting serious thought into the "other" trinity of heroes.

The banter flowed. It was quick and easy and completely natural. It also keyed into important aspects of each character in a delicately subtle weave. The choices in music, and the reasons for them, were revelatory. Especially with John. Jazz's free form compositions would appeal to a man desperate to let it loose but still retain structure. Shayera is a gimme. And Flash would bounce from one genre to another. And of course, it would be Bats that would be an Elvis fan. :P

Also, the inisghts into Shayera's methods for dealing with John, and the underlying whims that inspire them, was beneficial. Her playful interaction with John, and Wally's reaction to it, was priceless.

Also, good exploration of the impact of flying versus gliding. ;)
Red chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is really cool. It's funny, but I was just in the mood for something just like this, with these three characters. They really do have a special bond. I've enjoyed many of your Justice League stories, especially the pre-starcrossed stuff. I don't always post a review, but I do read and appreciate them. Thanks a lot. I'm sure many others appreciate them, too. Keep writing.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
As always, a treat to read your stories. Witty and fun. I'd love to read more of these trio.
random-jack chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yes, please continue this, brilliant idea. Also great to see you back, will we see more advocacy at any point? Shay era and heavy metal, it just works, how did no one else ever write that. Brilliant.
sophie93 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
YES! For the answer to your question about making a sequel with the smaller trinity is definitely YES! I just love your stories, because you can cach their personality so well. And this endingXD just simply epic:D