Reviews for Paranoia
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Gosh, I love Rattrap. And I love this excellent, in-character, well-written piece! Seriously, this should have been like an episode, or something! And did I mention I loved Rattrap in here? Poor guy's got a lot to forget now...

Anyway, awesome job!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This was quite interesting. I enjoyed it!
HoukaDoragon chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
okay, i just have to say that you deserve much more reviews then this. a lot more. this story was excellent! _ i'm a Cheetor fan, and this was one of the best stories with Cheetor in it that i've ever read!
Pacerpaw chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
I simply loved this one!:) Very well thought out, good character insight, nice drama and suspense. *thumbs up*
chibi roddi chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
you are really, really good. I like this story a lot. You should right more agnst fics, cuz you are talented in the area! :) [or should it be a frown since it's an agnst fic I'm talking about?)
Meghan chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Not bad...not bad at all. _ Although I -am- such a sucker for Rattrap fics...of which there are few...*sniffle*

Nice fic, Trip. Goes for "Corruption," too. : )
CyberSpyder chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Wow! I'm speechless. Wow is the only word that describes this story- Besides 'Poor Rattrap'. Wow!

You should make a sequal. Just a thought.
nurannoniel 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
*whistles* that's the second fic i've ever read that acctually sounded like a real episode. very well done! i feel sorry for poor Rattrap though...