Reviews for you're sharp as a knife and you fit like a glove
TheOneTrueBear chapter 1 . 5/22
Brilliant. I've been devouring your stories for 24 hours. Really well written stuff with you create great imagery and emotion while keeping the language simple. its very effective.
ARecklessTeenager chapter 1 . 4/10
You are incredible. This story is incredible. I cant asdfghjkl. I just omygaaad this is perfect. I love it! Way to go, author-nim!
justaspark chapter 1 . 1/7
Just reread this for what's probably the 25th time or so and it just gives me so much hope and enlivens my little shipper soul. This is amazing. This will always be amazing. Just as you. Thanks again for writing xx
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Yes. This is perfection. He's hers but he's not feeble. She is waking him up like sleeping beauty.
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This was wonderful. I thought I'd found most of the masterpieces concerning this pairing but then I discovered this. You've honestly got everything in here. Everything I had and hadn't imagined while watching this couple and you placed in a package of literary talent and finesse. The minimal dialogue, their inner workings, the symbolism, the imagery and all the metaphorical musings fit so well. Hat off to you, I really enjoyed reading it.
oh-klaroline chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Love this story! This is the second time I've read it, and it's like I'm reading it again for the first time. I suspect it will feel like that again when I read it the third, the fourth time. I love how you write Caroline, how your Caroline gradually accepts and grows into herself as a vampire. I love how she doesn't rush into her relationship with Klaus, because she knows they have all the time in the world. And I love that when she finally goes to him, there's a feeling of forever, and the promise of everything.
allhailqueenbri chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
this is astoundingly beautiful. its written flawlessly. im at a loss for words concerning the lack of reviews this fic has. you're use of imagery... it's amazing.
heartsn'minds chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Romantic and tinged with a melancholy shade...I can't help but feel like Klaus and Caroline are one of those couples that love and love until they burn themselves out and perish in a glorious death OR they're one of those couples that remain golden and stand the test of time...maybe both? Who knows. Either way, lovely oneshot!
flipped chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
i'm so glad someone mentioned this fic on tumblr or i would've skipped this and miss half my life. you need to write more! this is lovely.
allmylovesallmysecrets chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is so beautiful, I was captivated the whole entire time. Your writing is heart wrenching and amazing and very inspiring. Thank you.
Klaroline-Fantasies chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is beautiful, I wish it was a full blown story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is so good!
Sad Olive chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
"Klaus can be the sun. Klaus can be what rises red and falls red also. He can be what she follows, what she chases, what she drives toward. Klaus can burn and consume. He can be in danger of extinction. He can exist only behind someone's back half the time. Klaus can be universal and magnificent and he can be the biggest star. He can be someone whose head rolls at Caroline's feet every night, as she drives on to him. Klaus can be the sun."

That was probably my favorite line(s) from this wonderful wonderful so so wonderful story. Man! The lines you write, your descriptions, how you nail their characteristics with such precision...I love your writing. It's fluid and choppy during the right moments. It's very 'in the head' type of writing and yet those thoughts were nothing personal because everything you described about their love was worldly and it had a historical touch.
Congratulations for writing such a great piece of work. The title is pretty awesome too. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
... does Caroline even love (or like) him? It feels like she's just with him .. for I have no idea what reason.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Caroline trashing the 1st floor of his house .. was bizarre and a bit much for me. Like WTF