Reviews for The Dime Novel Rescue series (starting with Too Late for Lies)
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Fantastic! I love how Little Joe and Adam were the heroes of a dime novel at the end. Great writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love your stories keep up the good work!
FioraThePendragon chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Beautiful! Love the bromance
islaboe chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
A good chapter of banter between the brothers, they love each other really, but that's typical Adam and Joe.
Kayla M chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I read this series on another site and enjoyed every minute of it. So creative, engaging, and suspenseful that I felt I was "watching" a Bonanza two-hour special! I'm amazed at how you got into Adam's head and portrayed his thoughts and emotions so accurately. He's so cool in this! Love that big brother - and when he opens up to Joe when he thinks they only have hours left to live...I just lost it. Wow! Very powerful writing.

I had a slight problem with the last chapter in that it was annoying me that a year later Joe still thinks he was a coward and has not come to terms with the fact that he was a hero, plain and simple. He finally did, but he really tried my patience with him - lol! To me, he came off a little whiney. I just think he would have come to that conclusion sooner - in the show he felt things deeply and let everyone know that he did, but he always seemed to accept and move on swiftly as the young often do.

It was a great ride! Thanks so much for the wonderful story. It's going straight into my "favorite Bonanza stories" file.
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was cool. Nicely done.
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
that's a good story, I always loved the two the most
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013