Reviews for Spiders in the League
WordSmyth chapter 4 . 4/12
The city names are Gotham and Metropolis, not gothem and metropolice
Yo chapter 4 . 1/6
You gonna update or what
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
i really liked the story can you continue it
Althea Sirius chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
The way you typed spiderman is wrong, it's actually "Spider-Man". And...oh, a Flash and Spider-woman ship wouldn't be to bad. _
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
When I first looked up Slade's full identity as Deathstroke, I started thinking of him as the DC superior version of Deadpool. Love the flirting between Peter and Kara.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
WTF! OSBORN SURVIVED?! Please tell me the League also knows about Goblin and his atrocities? At best I think a team-up with the worst of Batman's Rogues would be necessary. Some Goblins are as destructive as Darkseid, twice as insane as Joker, and possibly as smart as Brainiac.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
So Spider-Woman's a clone of Parker huh? Also did the lightning strike that gave Flash his speed give him the world's greatest timing, or immense luck? Also of course Superman respects Batman, despite the paranoia, Bats is the only hero on the team right now with no powers, yet could stand side by side with the toughest powerhouses. A lot of powerless heroines like Black Widow would go for Batman on account of his mind.
ejazz60 chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
Awesome Story so far! Please update :)
WhiteCat2011 chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Well, I'd better get ready for a long hiatus because Ive played Fallout 4 and once you begin, you just can't stop.
DonPJuan chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
keep up the great work.
Dragonman109 chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
Seriously please update soon as you can.
Dragonman109 chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Please update this cool story when you have a chance.
Manuel01 chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
I'm happy the all health problems are solving themselves, our best wishes from here (Your reader's) and go on.

Don't forget about this story too, it's a very good one
korben600 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I agree with jay, this story has great potential and I hope you don't abandon it
Jay Eddon chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I hope you havn't abandoned this story; it has a lot of potential. I really like the idea so far.
JAy eddon