Reviews for The Beast and The Butterfly
This is a great read! I'm really enjoying it. I hope you will still update. Great job!
missbellatrix0 chapter 18 . 7/21
Please update :) I'm recalling enjoying it so far
antmuzak chapter 1 . 4/19
Seriously...the best...Hannigail...fic...EVER! Please continue :) I'm excited to see where this goes!
city bookworm chapter 18 . 1/26
An interesting chapter. I think Chilton will be a problem for not only Will but Abigail and Hannibal too. His character isn't as cartoonish as usual, he seems to be smarter still a letch observations about her are too good. He would easily use her for his own benefit. Hannibal is still trying to test her loyalty. That is so much a Hannibal thing, he doesn't like that the idea that she has others in her life. I wonder how far she'll go to do what Hannibal wants her to. Chilton is a means to an end nothing for him to worry about. But Margo Verger he sees her in his way.
Abigail is a complex character. She doesn't know what she really wants. Her most meaningful tie is to Hannibal. Although she is unsure of his feelings and motivations. I still like her with Hannibal. They know too much about the other. For him I do not think he could trust her if she was not with him.
I look forward to reading more of your story. It's been a while I am glad you are still continuing.
christine.godfrey.334 chapter 18 . 1/25
I'm still reading
city bookworm chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
I think that Abigail seeing Margo is her angsty rebellion. Abigail trusts Hannibal and they seem perfect for each other. I can't see anyone not knowing Hannibal and not being afraid of his dark side. He sees that she is much like him. She enjoys their art too much to give it up. I find myself trying to remember what few clues from Harris's books about Hannibals history. But I can't remember Margo, the brother I do. He hated Hannibal and wanted him to die in a most gruesome way. But Abigail was only in the show Hannibal.
There are some things I keep thinking of. Like is Abigail right about her suspicions about Hanibal's messing with Will. Or will she find out that Hannibal was the copycat and killed her friend. Plus Hannibal is being good to Abigail now but if she rebels and doesn't play by his rules that most likely will change. I know that it's twisted but I hope that they will end up together. He has years before the events in The Silence of the Lambs. There is also that if she is out there somewhere she would protect him. We know that Hannibal will get caught in the years to come. Is it that not having her in his life leads to him letting down his guard enough to be found out. I am over thinking I know. I look forward to reading more, hopefully you'll continue this story.
Ninon6661 chapter 17 . 10/7/2014
I love your fanfiction and the relation between hannibal and abigail. Your manner of writting is clear. But i don t like the relation between abigail and margot. I hope you ll continue to write your story.
deer chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
please keep going! i love this
Guest chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
I love it! Hope to see more Margot and mason _
BellatrixLives chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
It took a turn I wasn't expecting, but it was an interesting chapter. Plus I really like the idea of introducing Margot and Mason into the story :)

Also kinda hoping for a jealous/possessive Hannibal lol
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
will there be more?
Guest chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
So happy you posted a new chapter! I'm so in love with your story, please go on!
klarolineisendgame chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
B.N.Bennett chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
I was SO thrilled to see an update. I am in love with your story! It warms my heart that there are people like you who share my Abigail/Hannibal Love. I was...devastated when they had him kill her. Stupid society afraid of age difference relationships. I am pissed they have him ...with Alana..*gag*...SO wrong, but I take solace in your story! I look forward to each new chapter!

BellatrixLives chapter 15 . 4/23/2014