Reviews for Falcon (BEING REWRITTEN)
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
Well I think you wrote Falcon greatly but if you wanna rewrite it then it's totes okay. I can't wait to read it :)
FanaticalFanatic chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
A rewrite? I think it's pretty great as is, but I'm not going to protest!
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
...what?!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
(Insert-Dramatic Scream from old horror movie) (Insert- Real life I'm gonna die scream) you are so evil. Building up a beautiful relationship then start tearing it down by using (Insert dramatic gasp) His BEST friend! You are the evilest!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Its tooo identical to the story line
A republican chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY! But sometimes I fell its a little too identical to the original show. Other than that its AMAZING!
KidFlashRulez chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Awesome Sauce!
KidFlashRulez chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
OMG! EPIC!
KidFlashRulez chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Awesome!
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
Whoa whoa whoa, girl, were those lyrics to In The End by Linkin Park that you wrote to apologize for not updating? I hope so, because I'm a fan of a lot of their songs! :D So now I realize that I haven't reviewed your story in AGES so I wanted to drop by and leave a comment. Your story Strike? I'm intrigued, I'll go check it out. And this chapter? Talk about the calm before a storm! Haha! It was really fluffy and really cute and it made me smile. Good job!
Aquarius589 chapter 31 . 8/5/2014
Wow. The ending. I'm so glad to see the final update of it! I really loved reading this story. Felicity is such a great, well developed OC! This was a great read and I look forward to more from you!
Sweetyj chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
im sorry I heard you stopped updating this im very sad but I have to say that im even sadder that falcon and wally got back together
HotaruKitsune chapter 31 . 7/30/2014
I'm so sad to see such a good story end. It would be awesome if you made a sequel for Wally and felicity.
LadyMorph18 chapter 31 . 7/28/2014
Are you going to do a sequel at all? I would love you forever and ever if you make one haha 3
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 31 . 7/28/2014
Loved it! Will there be a sequel? With a happy ending?