Reviews for Falcon (BEING REWRITTEN)
Hi, this is a great idea, and lots of fun. I think it would be great if one of her brothers (preferably Don, it's always fun to beat him up) got seriesly hurt and hospitalised or something. Always an interesting way to build a character in my opinion. Probably a good idea to let him live though. :) Looking forward to your next post!
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
Well I think you wrote Falcon greatly but if you wanna rewrite it then it's totes okay. I can't wait to read it :)
FanaticalFanatic chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
A rewrite? I think it's pretty great as is, but I'm not going to protest!
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
...what?!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
(Insert-Dramatic Scream from old horror movie) (Insert- Real life I'm gonna die scream) you are so evil. Building up a beautiful relationship then start tearing it down by using (Insert dramatic gasp) His BEST friend! You are the evilest!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Its tooo identical to the story line
A republican chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY! But sometimes I fell its a little too identical to the original show. Other than that its AMAZING!
KidFlashRulez chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Awesome Sauce!
KidFlashRulez chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
OMG! EPIC!
KidFlashRulez chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Awesome!
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
Whoa whoa whoa, girl, were those lyrics to In The End by Linkin Park that you wrote to apologize for not updating? I hope so, because I'm a fan of a lot of their songs! :D So now I realize that I haven't reviewed your story in AGES so I wanted to drop by and leave a comment. Your story Strike? I'm intrigued, I'll go check it out. And this chapter? Talk about the calm before a storm! Haha! It was really fluffy and really cute and it made me smile. Good job!
Aquarius589 chapter 31 . 8/5/2014
Wow. The ending. I'm so glad to see the final update of it! I really loved reading this story. Felicity is such a great, well developed OC! This was a great read and I look forward to more from you!
Sweetyj chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
im sorry I heard you stopped updating this im very sad but I have to say that im even sadder that falcon and wally got back together
HotaruKitsune chapter 31 . 7/30/2014
I'm so sad to see such a good story end. It would be awesome if you made a sequel for Wally and felicity.
Yoko Takara chapter 31 . 7/28/2014
Are you going to do a sequel at all? I would love you forever and ever if you make one haha 3