Reviews for The Human and the Werewolf
Teen-Wolf22 chapter 8 . 1/1/2015
I really love this story and I was curious if you planned on continuing it. I would love to know what happens next and I love the way you're writing this.
Calmzone1 chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
really enjoying your story. Good job. Some advice I give my daughter in the same situation in school... do focused work for a period of time, knowing that after you do it you have complete permission to take a break and write ... again for a set period of time. Set a timer or an alarm to remind yourself and stop the writing when it goes off. If you are in the middle of working on an assignment when it goes off and you feel able to continue - do so. When you have permission to take breaks you help your brain de-stress. Also try finding some pleasant aromatherapy oils, cinnamon, rosemary, or try drinking a soothing tea. Anything that helps you get through it. Drink lots and remember to rest your eyes from staring at a computer screen. You don't want your eyeballs to remain rectangular. ;)
kat4543 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
update soon please!
Canceled4Good chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
amazing chapter...you have no idea how amazing this story is...I can't get enough of it...such an amazing piece...can't wait for more...please please please update soon!
SpiritOfMusic316 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Is it just me or does this story seem extremely Beauty and the Beast-ish? I'm guessing Stiles is going to be Belle? Haha well anyway I think it's a great idea and total works around the whole were wolf thing. I really like it so far :)
kat4543 chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
liked it better then derek just telling stilies what happan great job
Magic Howl chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
oooohhh its so good im actually scared real life sitting in my bed reading it D: oh i want more but can we have a lil' bit of nice/happy scenes i know thats like against the whole plot but you're writing makes it so real and im scurrrreeedddd *hides behind pillow*
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
As always this was fantastic and I think the dream sequence really worked.
And I think you chose well in making it peter do the dream herb thing because what's a teen wolf story without a little bit of creeper!Peter lol. Again can't wait for more.
Cultlike chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Absolutely love this story! I can't wait to see how derek acts in the morning!
Don'tBreakMyHeartAgain chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
mwhahaha poor stiles, cant wait for dereks reaction when he sees stiles again :P
thanks
update soon
Magic Howl chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
OMG YES YES YES! LOVE YOU BUT DAMN ALPHA DEREK WHY YOU COCK BLOCK DEREK?!
GoDdEsS96 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Poor stiles didn't even get a happy ending haha! Love the story update soon (:
Canceled4Good chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
amazing chapter...love this story and love where your taking it...can't get enough...update soon please!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
Again great work! I loved how you mixed in greek myth into this. I can't wait for more!
Canceled4Good chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
great chapter...love this story so much...can't get enough...can't wait to find out what happens next...update soon please!