Reviews for Sinking Hearts
Bamfette chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I love the idea so much! Please, more! :D
Ms Eternal Dream chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I was fangirling over this fic before you started (I'm impossible-whouffle-girl) just picture me right now with this amazing chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
WhouffleAddict chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is absolutely wonderful! And I can not wait for more! I love it! Great job!
ProfessorNef chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Kyaaaaa! Yay, I wrote to you on tumblr but now it is here on ff and I'm just excited all over again!

Okay, yes, this chapter. It's brilliant. It's amazing. And I loooooove it!

Update soon!
QueenOfNorthEurope chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Very intresting. I cannot wait next update! Brilliant job done as of right now. UPDATE SOON!
Neon Rainfall chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I'm really intrigued by the premise of this story, plus I can't ever get enough of angst or the Titanic. ;)

Clara's encounter with Grosvenor demonstrated her feelings toward 1st class men very well I thought. Right away we could identify and understand where she was coming from and that nicely sets us up for the rest of the story.

I also love that you are switching POV and showed us the Docotr's feelings from his viewpoint. You gave a glimpse of his back story very nicely by showing how lonely he really was and how he got there. Poor guy!

Your writing is very good! Everything is portrayed in wonderful detail and, therefore, I can picture it all easily! To me, everything looks good grammar and formatting-wise. I can tell you put the time into editing your work and it is certainly paying off! :)
One little thing I did notice though, is that you switch to the present tense once in a while, particularly with the word 'can'. I included a couple of examples here putting the verb in the past tense in brackets.
"Grosvenor's whole face tensed and Clara [could] see in the corner of her eye a vein throbbing in his forehead."
"She [wasn't] betting on finding one ever."
Your writing as it is already very consistent and by looking over the verbs while editing will add all the more! :)

I really liked this line: "The thought dissipated. It didn't spring back, but it was still tickling their synapses." Great imagery!
I liked the Doctor and Clara's first encounter. Nicely done! There's a spark to their encounter but it's not overdone. You portrayed both of them very nicely also.

And I loved the last two lines! haha :D Great job again, and I can't wait to read more! :)
Potterology chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
AhabeirbjelapahzybemlaamqxDklasdffhjkl this is so good! I cannot wait for more :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is really good : ) I'm already preparing for an un-happy ending! Maybe they both survive?
AtLoLevad chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
*swoon* I am so in love with this AU. I love the inclusions of Martha and the Ponds and Jack and River and the Tylers. This is absolutely brilliant and I really can't wait to see where you go with this. Although, I can feel a little nigging voice in the back of my mind that says The Dictor and Clara are going to go the way of Jack and Rose of the film version. I really hope not though. )
CarryLovesCurry chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I can't wait to read more!
whouffle-oneshoterature chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Haha I probably should have checked whether you'd already put it on FFnet before I asked you to do so... whoops... anyway... great story, and I really can't wait to see where this is going (you BETTER not kills one of 'em off. I can't take more after Paolo)
oneofnine1o9 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was great, please update quickly!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I loved that u have combined the mini-series titanic that jenna eas in before doctor who. This is going to be an interesting story. Please update soon!
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wait, so is there Lady River Song AND a Melody Pond...? On another note, i like your story idea and the meeting between Clara and the Doctor was very well done. :)
AshleyRacoon chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I am in love with this you are amazing! Please update soon!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »