Reviews for Mr Wrong
RitaChaCha chapter 1 . 3/19
Wow! I can't remember the last time I read a fic from Edward's perspective, but I'm so glad I stumbled on to this! What a beautiful story! I felt so awful for Jake and Bella, pining as they tried to be honorable. Rosalie's comments were hilarious and I loved the resolution. Thanks for writing and sharing!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Fantastic! So many details of the characters, the plot, relationships wonderfully written and truly felt emotions. Jacob is a great human being, a gorgeous and athletic young man who is friends with everyone, respectful to women, respectful to non straight sexual orientation, committed to his culture...it makes sense that people would gravitate to be near him. He made high school better for everybody he was near. He and Bella were innocent and sweet and, again, respectful of the hold Edward had on Bella. Until Edward set her free, which he did with warmth and humor. The Quilettes at the pool, mentions of Charlie and Billy, the red truck, Jacob's love of cars, the motorcycle, Rosalie as bitch, Alice as pixie, many threads wove together to make this recognizable but so superior. I think this is only one of two stories I have read in Edward's POV, and I know I can't remember the other. Thanks for writing and contributing to a great cause.
Jane chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Yay! HEA's for everybody. A great little read.
liragreen chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
What an amazing find this story is! I love, love, love the unexpected love triangle! Your characters are perfection-Jacob is to die for, Edward is insecurely amazing, even your Rosalie is beautifully done. I was thinking for a few short paragraphs that you were going to make Jake bi, but I love the way you turned it. The situations were realistic (Edward's inability to let Bella go despite wanting to do the best thing for her), and I loved the tension of both Bella and Edward lusting after Jacob at the same time. And your ending? Spot-on! I'm one of those who sometimes is annoyed by too-perfect endings for everyone, since they can seem contrived (Stephenie Meyer... can you hear me?), but this one was believable and lovely.

Kudos on a brilliant story. And Jacob in Speedos... ;)
Terra-Wendy chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
i would have personally picked Seth for Eddie but age wise i get it but thats just me good story very funny especially emmett's dick part
Zayide chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
OMG! I hate to hear of the wolf boys batting for the other team, but GIRL! This was awesome...angst, drama, love triangle without the triangle...WHAT A TWIST! ONew of my favorites by far! I am in awe of your talent as a writer and choosing a great plot...well delivered and...BRAVO! I applaud you! So awesome of you to share it with all of us!
sindhura chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I was juat too happy to see you post a new fic. It was an amazing story and i enjoyed a lot reading it. I always love Jake like this, popular,sexy, good at almost everything. Thats how i think he'd be had he been to forks high.
Are you thinking of starting a new story? I'd be the happiest person if you started a new one. I loved this oneshot but it would be really treat if you start a new one
Jeniesethebeast chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This reminded me how much I love your writing! Definately one of the only times I have enjoyed bring in Edwards mind! Great story! I held out reading it forever cause I'm going through Zoe update withdrawel!
echo58 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I think I squealed with delight when I saw your name in my inbox!

Love Jake's personality, especially his relationship with Edward. I am seduced by Jake's cockiness that mixes seamlessly with his nice guy persona. I think it is brilliant that he is portrayed as a "jock" and gives swimming more emphasis. A nice touch since. football usually is the top sport.
Lyssa03 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I absolutely loved this! Good job!
teamjake216 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I love it
Astridt244 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Sorry about not logging in.

I absolutely adored this one shot. It was a mini story; angst, drama, romance, and humor. Told in Edwards Pov as well? Loved it. Embry and Ed together was so cute. Bella and Jacob made me want to rip my hair out in the good way. Lol! It was all just amazeballs and awesome! Thanks for sharing!
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Great oneshot! Loved it to pieces. :-)

It's a shame that it is still so hard for gay teens/people to come out.
FeelingBella chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was a great one-shot... How you described both Bella's and Edward's crush... :) And the ending is beautiful! :-)
Everyone gets there happily ever after-life ;)
Marie One chapter 1 . 6/6/2013