Reviews for Poison Atempt
This is really good! Mahad, you might-be-pervert!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is a very sweet one-shot (Pleashipping, huzzah!), but it also did a great job with characterization. Too often, Isis and Mahad get the short end of the stick for character development. But I liked your incorporation of his 'fear of women' from your other story, and Isis' internal monologue and mild obsessions was a refreshing change from the dull character I usually see writers give her. Faved and in my personal headcanon.
Villain Princess chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
You should show us this again only on mahad's point of view.
Light-Sakura chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Mahad remember the kiss! Even if he thinks it's just a hallucination. So, sweet!
Queen Nephthys chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Finally! Someone writes a well-written Pleashipping story! I've been waiting for probably a year to read someone else's work for them.

Your stories are wonderfully thought out, and I enjoy reading your perspective of the various characters, respectively. Of all the stories for Isis and Mahad that I've read, this one is probably one of the sweetest. I really hope that you'll continue to write stories that take place in Ancient Egypt. Out of all the YuGiOh sagas, the Millennium World arc was probably the most underappreciated, so it's always a treat to see a good fanfic with the AE characters in it.
Lys8375 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I utterly LOVE it ! Great one-shot ! I've like those two as a couple!
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I find it touching how Isis tended Mahad while he was still sick and how Mahad saved Isis' life...even if I do wonder why he drank it instead of dumping it out.

I found it cute how Mahad sorta admit that he thought Isis was beautiful.

I like the interaction between Mahad and Isis in this.
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Ah so cute and adorable. Mahad really needs socialization lessons