Reviews for Prophecy Rebirth
unknown chapter 18 . 5/19
This is really nice. I like it please continue on with the story. If you don't mind can I give a suggestion? How about you end the story with them having kids and living as a happy family. You don't have to if you don't want to it's just a suggestion. But please continue.
The Sith'ari chapter 18 . 5/13
Can you make a Reading Story for this fanfic, just like you did with A Father's Love?
Frank chapter 2 . 5/6
Its perfect
littleboy1 chapter 18 . 4/27
Wow , this is a really good story :) I hope you will update it again !:)
Tenma Sosei chapter 16 . 4/25
Love the story, hate the NatsuLucy pairing. -Gags-
carwash36 chapter 18 . 4/22
Awesome please update
redlox2 chapter 18 . 4/14
I know it has been like a year and a half since you even thought about this story but could you PLEASE just publish chapter 19 so you can end this story with the battle of Fairy tail saga done! i know i will be sad that this will get to the Orecion Seis saga (with my second favorite character Wendy) but at least sastified that this story did end not on a cliffy... PLEASE!
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 18 . 4/6
OMG, not updated in almost 2 years.. What a spot to kill the damn story... It's good but wth man/girl/other.
nemikconi new sora chapter 18 . 3/27
Just a curious question when will you update the story
yes! Finally he's full grown! ASS KICKING TIME!
Lanky Nathan chapter 9 . 3/22
So I've just breezed through half your story and I gotta say, it's pretty different alright. Enjoyable, but weird. Kinda hanging on Naruto to finish his growth, but dragging that out's just half the fun isn't it? Ah well, I'll get there eventually )
KrimzonShadow chapter 18 . 3/22
Man this fanfiction is great! I REALLY hope Naruto goes 4 or 6 tails on Laxus. And I like how he has all of the different jutsu too!
An Anonymoose chapter 18 . 3/17
Please update at some point. I am curious as to where you'll take this
ARSLOTHES chapter 18 . 3/15
Hope you update all your old fics again, they really have good plots like this one
KuroKaze ZX chapter 18 . 3/15
Heyheyhey! What happens then? Its an awesome story, a bit Naruto centered, but an awesome story none the less.

Why are you not updating this any longer? It's been more than one year dude, as you very well know. Or did you forget about this fic?

Please try to update