Reviews for Prophecy Rebirth
nemikconi new sora chapter 18 . 3/27
Just a curious question when will you update the story
yes! Finally he's full grown! ASS KICKING TIME!
Lanky Nathan chapter 9 . 3/22
So I've just breezed through half your story and I gotta say, it's pretty different alright. Enjoyable, but weird. Kinda hanging on Naruto to finish his growth, but dragging that out's just half the fun isn't it? Ah well, I'll get there eventually )
KrimzonShadow chapter 18 . 3/22
Man this fanfiction is great! I REALLY hope Naruto goes 4 or 6 tails on Laxus. And I like how he has all of the different jutsu too!
An Anonymoose chapter 18 . 3/17
Please update at some point. I am curious as to where you'll take this
ARSLOTHES chapter 18 . 3/15
Hope you update all your old fics again, they really have good plots like this one
KuroKaze ZX chapter 18 . 3/15
Heyheyhey! What happens then? Its an awesome story, a bit Naruto centered, but an awesome story none the less.

Why are you not updating this any longer? It's been more than one year dude, as you very well know. Or did you forget about this fic?

Please try to update
Elishasinger chapter 17 . 3/13
It's a superb story dude,you should continue it .pretty pls
Wydgdj chapter 18 . 3/9
Why did u not coutinue it u dummy it was a good story why man why?
julian chapter 18 . 3/4
That was so cool
Luna Silveria chapter 18 . 2/27
Love this story! Please update!
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 11 . 2/26
Great bring more chapters
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 18 . 2/26
Awesome story I hope you continue
FatalityMass chapter 18 . 2/24
So I really like this story... Such potential and what not, but its been abandoned... Such a waste to think about. Dude if your reading this could you tell pm why you discontinued this story. Its super popular, and is really good, not to mention full of awesome moments. What was your reason for abandoning it seriously? Have a great day!
OMG AN UPDATE FOR THIS STORY :')
1,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »