Reviews for The Other Side
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Haven't bear the song before, by it seems awesome, lol. Very cute one shot!
QueenofMemphis chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2! Right? I'm pretty sure! And is Danny Phantom really coming back, if so how did you find out for sure? I HAVE TO KNOW!
Tales From Tatiana chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Awesome love the story and song )
Gamer Dall Cat chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
The game one of the black ops I'm pretty sure.
AJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
AJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Luved it!
Jewel Fenton chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
it's a cute story!
but are you sure DP is getting a new series next year? where did you hear it? It could just be a rumor... but then again, I would TOTALLY love it if DP got a new series! *enter fan-girl scream here*
have a nice day! :)
Sonochu chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
The game was Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Great oneshot. I would like to believe DP is coming back but do you have a source?
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
nice! keep going on oneshots! :)
Kuro13Dead chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Coool really cool :D
InFamous TWiST chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I heard Nick confirm Hartman to make more episodes. In twitter a fan asked if DP was coming back and Hartman replied with: "Funny you should ask that :) " those same exact words. To learn more you can look on my Facebook: Tatiana Marie Ayala with a picture of a girl with a DP hoodie on or search: Danny Phantom seeing isn't believing. David Kauffman is acting weird too on top of that DP is going on a 2 year hiatus till their 10th anniversary (April 3, 2014) So 9x out 10 DP is coming back.
Codename Morpheus 00X chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Hey, this is 2LT Nickster! First of all, what a new story! Cool sequel! Second, I'm looking forward for a movie and a Season 4 ! I'm sooo excited!
SamXDanny chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Aw, this was cute, I loved it!

And are you sure Danny Phantom is coming back with a 4th season and a movie? Or is it just a rumor? I don't want to get too excited...

And for the game... I dunno... Call of Duty? XD

And I can't wait til' THC updates tomorrow! :D
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
So is it a guarantee there will be a fourth season? Has he confirmed it? I've certainly heard about it. I heard on here from another author who heard from a friend that there is a rumor that they are going to break up Sam and Danny. I really don't want that to happen. Unless they were to get back together. Anyway, this was cute.